:bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho

three two barrels

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

three two barrels

Chryco Psycho

:burnout:
I love this picture Wheel stand while the tires are on fire !!

Chryco Psycho

cudamadd

What fantastic photos  what I would have given to see the great mopar race cars of yester year hard to pick a farrid picture but love the cuda funny car with the body up and the a body barracuda what a time it would have been ,Thank you chryco psycho four posting just Awsome :australia:

three two barrels

Chryco Psycho

I grew up with my walls covered with Mopar Super Stock , Pro Stock & funny car posters but I missed it all also , no tracks near me to see it in person , everything was in magazines so no different than looking at all of the pictures on the internet now . All my life I knew I was born to race or be a mech & now I am too old to race & I really never got there other than my Duster which was a blast driving an mid 11 second street car with heater & wipers in 86  :banana:

cudamadd

11 second duster is awsome track not far from me ,But we did not have the super stock,and funny cars you guys had what a blast it would have been back then . Love the history of drag racing never get tied off seeing these pictures thank you :australia:

cudamadd

No technology back then not like now no computers .wow Just real guts and raw horse power :thankyou:

RUNCHARGER

I was about 5 years behind the wave unfortunately. There were quite a few guys in town with really fast cars and a few that ended up running class after modifying their street cars continuously. It was tough to run class as we were 500 miles away from the NHRA tracks but the guys I know did it. Two guys I know ran SS/DA 70 Hemi Cudas.
We finally got a track in 1980 but it was all over by then. I built a couple of race cars but when you work weekends, nights and all over the province it's pretty hard to stay in it. Here I am warming up the tires getting ready to dispatch a dedicated race car with my Street Hemi in 1980.
Sheldon