Main Menu

Moparal ? How is he doing?

Started by Brads70, December 14, 2021, 01:11:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Anyone talk to Alan lately? Just wondering how he is doing? Sure miss him, it's been too long!

anlauto

Did he ever join up here, or just the old CC.com site ? :thinking:  That's a name I haven't heard in a long time
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on December 14, 2021, 02:00:03 PM
Did he ever join up here, or just the old CC.com site ? :thinking:  That's a name I haven't heard in a long time

Unfortunately I don't think he ever did join up on here?  I'm friends with him on fakebook and checked his profile and its been quite awhile since he has posted on there too?  :notsure:

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

torredcuda

Just checked over at c-c and he was last active in 2016, I sent him an e-mail with this sites address but not sure if it will go thru or not?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Bullitt-

Quote from: dodj on December 14, 2021, 02:07:58 PM
@Bullitt-
I was wondering this recently as well.
:popcorn:
I haven't talked to him since his birthday earlier this year. It has been on my mind to call recently.
Anyone who want's his # let me know....
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

blown motor

It's funny that you should ask this now Brad. I thought of him about two days ago and wondered how he was doing.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

I talked to him on the phone a couple of months back , he is struggling & I Am sure would love to talk to anyone here .
I know he is not doing very well , begged me to come for a visit & work on his cars , but with the Covid . travel mess I can't enter the US .

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

cuda hunter

Ok.  I thought he was over in Louisiana.  I know the spot in Cullman.  Nice place. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Bullitt-

I had sent Alan a text mid December & received no reply then tonight he called me.
Sounded good but hardly talked cars until I brought something up.  Health hasn't been good and doesn't sound like he's able to do much.
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

blown motor

I get it that things change and those changes effect our interests and motivations. But this forum is about people as much or more than it is about cars. Please ask him to check in, he has a lot of friends here.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Bullitt- on February 23, 2022, 09:24:38 PM
  I had sent Alan a text mid December & received no reply then tonight he called me.
Sounded good but hardly talked cars until I brought something up.  Health hasn't been good and doesn't sound like he's able to do much.

Talking is one Al's strong suits.  :D

Thanks for the update. We sure do miss him around here.