Main Menu

Moparty this week! Some evening activities

Started by JH27N0B, September 11, 2022, 07:14:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

There is a Mopar cruise Thursday night at Martin CJDR in Bowling Green starting at 5.
There are 2 Marriot hotels on Cave Mill Road. The Fairfield Inn is headquarters for a modern Mopar club during Moparty.  Some of us Chicago area people stay at the Marriot Town place suites adjacent to there, and they told us to park our rigs at the Fairfield Inn as they have a grassy field area that they like rigs to park in.
There is a fair amount of partying going on there Friday and Saturday nights. We "old car" types hang out in the edge of the lot closest to Cave Mill road so if you're out cruising around after the show drive by there and stop by if you see us.
I've got my '71 V code Challenger packed up in my recently acquired trailer ready to go. It's Illinois plate is my Avatar so say hi if you see me at the show or cruise or parking lot.
Weather outlook is looking pretty good!

TheAutoArchaeologist

Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org

JH27N0B

I've been hearing from Mopar Mitch who is a member here and ran into some setbacks this summer with the engine in his T/A rally race car.
He got the engine reworked and just reinstalled it Friday.  He had it out and about Saturday and things are looking good, so he should be down there racing.
Just off the top of my head I know of at least a dozen Chicago area guys heading down there.

69BFan

The plan is for us to be there early on Wednesday morning so that we can help Geoff and Dennis layout the swap meet area.  The previous two years, the swap meet spaces were marked off as the "swapper" arrived.  This year, the spaces are being assigned based on registration date and spaces required.  Spaces will be marked off prior to everyone arriving which should expedite things for everyone on the swap meet side.

Doubt that we will have much time to take in any of the show, but for those out walking around the venue, come by and check out what we have to offer.  It will be the 40 by 60 tent right next to the Ted Stephens and AMD tent.

Safe travels everyone, the weather looks great!!!!
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.