Main Menu

Must See!!! B-17 Documentary, Tonight Only!!!

Started by 1 Wild R/T, May 23, 2019, 10:09:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

I happened to hear about this on another website & thought I would share... If your a History buff, Aviation buff, Military buff or just a Proud American you should probably go see this film...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janelevere/2019/05/22/the-cold-blue-new-doc-on-u-s-8th-air-force-during-wwii-to-debut-in-theaters-worldwide-may-23/#6bee5ed87c40

Fathom Events will exclusively premiere The Cold Blue in cinemas across the globe tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. local time.

"This project was a labor of love that has been three years in the making, from the discovery of William Wyler's original footage to working closely with the National Archives to restore it frame by frame," said Nelson. "We're excited to finally share this special project with audiences across the United States, and to celebrate the last of the best — the men who risked their lives to save the world 75 years ago."

Floyd

Thanks.  I believe HBO is going to air it on 6 June as well.

1 Wild R/T

Yeah, but some things are better when seen on the big screen... And in this case from what I've read the sound effects deserve a big room with a big sound system...

1 Wild R/T

Well I had planned to go see a movie tonight but I guess Mother Nature had other plans....

Pulled up in front of my house & discovered a big ass city tree had split... Used a ratchet strap to keep it together & called their emergency tree number...

I would handle it myself but these trees are city trees & they will fine you if you prune or cut on their trees.... But they won't take responsibility if the tree falls on your property... Or for all the leaves that fall off the tree...