Main Menu

My new window sticker

Started by js27, April 04, 2019, 11:36:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

oldmoparbuff

I have a passion for most things mechanical and well designed.
Mopars and firearms go together very well.

cuda hunter

My father gave me my first gun at 6 years old.   It was his fathers Sears and Roebuck 22.  Love that piece, it's my favorite.
I have my great great grand fathers rifle from the spanish war.

Guns are a way of life.  We wouldn't be America if guns weren't. 

Thank you Veterans.   :worship:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Concealed unrestricted pistol permit, shotgun;s and rifle's. my favorite is my J.C. Higgins semi automatic .22 (Sears and Roebuck)  Slaughtered meany a Chipmunk with it.    :unitedstates:

js27

I have had a concealed carry since the late 80's when I was still in PA. My wife and I both carry everyday here in SC. IN PA we just had to apply and pass the background check. Here in SC we both had to take a 8 hour class--shoot 50 rounds in 5 round increments at different speeds and distance and finished up with a 100 question test and got finger printed to boot. My current carry is a Springfiled XDS 3.3 in .45cal. I love this piece. Over 2000 round and 6 different ammo's and never one misfire or jam.
My wife like the Springfield XD Mod 2 in 9mm. The first gun I shot was a single shot .22 and then my next gun to shoot was a  break open 20 gauge shotgun and I was 8 years old and it promptly put me on my ass. I was hooked
JS27

jimynick

Quote from: js27 on April 05, 2019, 06:08:23 AM
My older brother and I started very young..around 1958
JS27
LOL! I didn't know you were going to go back that far! I had the whole Paladin outfit, the twin chrome 6 guns and the derringer, cards, etc. Cowboys and Indians was our favourite game and we'd play until we ran out of caps. God, that was literally a lifetime ago! Great days back in the 50's lads.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"