Main Menu

Nailed It!! Warning kinda graphic

Started by 1 Wild R/T, July 02, 2019, 01:47:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Buddy of mine had an accidental discharge from his nail gun.... Ouch!!

Chryco Psycho

Katfish

Brads70

I did something similar years ago. Painful, you could feel your pulse much more intensely!  :haha:

1 Wild R/T

Cuda Cody

tman

1 Wild R/T

Brads70

Around here they have those oriental nail salons on every block so it seems. It would be funny to go in one and ask if they can fix it.  :haha:

Weird there is no blood? When I did mine with a very high rpm pencil grinder the shaft broke (1/8" stone) and when through my middle finger. Man did that ever hurt like I mentioned I could feel my pulse for weeks afterwards . I didn't go see a doctor, just tucked back in the meat that was hanging out wrapped it up with a clean rag and kept working . I was an apprentice at the time and was afraid I'd get the company in trouble and myself, with a workman's compensation claim. 

Rich G.

Damn! Must have felt pretty weird pulling that out! Well at least it wasn't like trying to find that annoying splinter buried deep inside.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 02, 2019, 07:26:17 PM
Ooooh: Worse pulling it out too.

Yeah, I think he endured the pain of it being in his finger till the Dr had him comfortably numb...  And knowing him, I expect he self medicated immediately after it happened...  I know I would have...

EDL94

He is lucky that nail is not attached to a 2x6 and his finger. Would not be fun to remove  :barf:

jimynick

Jeez! That's NO fun! My son Nick hit his thumb with the framing gun, just enough to break the surface +1/8" in and my buddy who was helping us build our garage, has called him "Thumbelina" ever since. Your bud's a better man than me, as I'd"ve pulled it out about 10 nanoseconds after the SOB went in!! I imagine his piano playing will be curtailed for a few days?  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"