Main Menu

Need decorating ideas

Started by blown motor, February 01, 2021, 05:54:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I've need an idea for shop decorating. I want something to fill, or mostly fill, the 4x8 sheet above the Champion books. The only idea I have right now is to have a sign made like the big green freeway signs that says Challenger Road. What else could I do with that space without breaking the bank?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

IMO, air cleaners always look good hanging on the wall.  This is my buddy Terry Dodge.

autoxcuda

Some of my garage

Old car related movie posters cover a lot of area too. Or even old toys

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Cudajason

how about a TV?????

I know a guy...
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

jimynick

While terribly uncouth in this day and age of "wokeness"; as an old, knuckle-dragging garage rat there should be some representation for young. nubile and attractive females, and yes, I DO know they're somebody's daughter- thank God for them!   :-[   ;)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

B5fourspeed

Get a used challenger grille and head lights clean it up hang it and have it so the headlights work.

Cudajason

Quote from: B5fourspeed on February 02, 2021, 09:58:54 AM
Get a used challenger grille and head lights clean it up hang it and have it so the headlights work.

looks to the left of the pic... ::)
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

B5fourspeed

I was so focused on the wall I did not see the grille.

blown motor

I like the movie poster idea so I've been doing some searching. The poster for Vanishing Point has a 71!!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel