Main Menu

New 2020 Dodge Challenger 50th Anniversary (Gold Rush paint)

Started by Cuda Cody, December 21, 2019, 10:30:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

dodj

Yup...'50' adornments everywhere on that car. Even inside the headlights.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

CudaMoparRay

The more I look at these the more I feel the need to get one  :inlove: :soshelp: :takemymoney: :burnout:
Bottom line; Confused  :Thud: :bricks:  :haha: :rofl:

anlauto

Am I the only one that doesn't like the hood painted black like that ? Do the whole top of the car if that's what you want, but the way it's done doesn't look finished in my opinion  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

72 Challenger

I do think Hellraisin is a way better name than Plum Crazy.
Someday I will have a J0b.

RUNCHARGER

Meh: Just not for me. They run hard and are good cars but I don't like the primer spots and the 70's are just a better looking car IMO. Nice of them to pay tribute though.
Sheldon

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: 72 Challenger on January 22, 2020, 06:54:26 AM

Sure it is, but Hellraisin is more plumb than purple. I'm intrigued, but I have to see it in person first.

ec_co

Quote from: blown motor on January 22, 2020, 09:39:13 AM
Sweet car! I wonder what the price tag on that is.  :thinking:

Starting at $4,995, the 50th Anniversary Edition will be a limited-availability options package for 2020 Challengers. As a tribute to the Challenger's first model year, 1970, just 70 units will be available across the four compatible trim levels, which include the GT, R/T, R/T Scat Pack, and R/T Scat Pack Widebody. Seven "high-impact paint" options will be offered: F8 Green, Go Mango, TorRed, Sinamon Stick, Hellraisin, Frostbite, and newcomer (and exclusive) Gold Rush.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cudakiller70

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on January 22, 2020, 12:55:43 PM

Sure it is, but Hellraisin is more plumb than purple. I'm intrigued, but I have to see it in person first.
Yup  :iagree: I too need to see it. Some pictures it looks reddish, others more purple. Test drove a wide body really like it.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on January 22, 2020, 02:20:55 PM
Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on January 22, 2020, 12:55:43 PM

Yup  :iagree: I too need to see it. Some pictures it looks reddish, others more purple. Test drove a wide body really like it.

You are killing me here! I love the look of those wide bodies. All of heard is after buying one, you need to install mud flaps, or rock guards, or whatever you want to call them. The wide tires will kick up crap and abuse the body of the car.

CNUMB

Not sure I would like the Gold color.. But the wide bodies are nice.. I own a 2018 RT and still searching for the right 71 Rt .. Nothing beats the Challengers from the 70 to 74 years, but Chrysler did a great job with the newer ones.. Costs for that 50 Anniversary one will probably be cost to 62K, just a guess.. I check this site out almost every day and enjoy reading most of the latest...