Main Menu

New Dodge Demon

Started by Topcat, January 12, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I've been watching the impact that the Demon has had on the price of Hellcats, Scat Packs, and the other Challengers.  There are a lot of people selling off their cars in anticipation of the Demon.

Moparman82

Quote from: 303 Mopar on March 31, 2017, 05:51:16 AM
I've been watching the impact that the Demon has had on the price of Hellcats, Scat Packs, and the other Challengers.  There are a lot of people selling off their cars in anticipation of the Demon.

I noticed that too Dan, anywhere from 5 to 10 grand cheaper for hellcat challenger's then hellcat chargers, I imagine because there's no demon charger coming
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Markp

The Demons will be limited production to around 2000.  :takemymoney:
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

blown motor

Do you have your order in Mark?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

I just saw the video! Imagine, this thing would leave Sox and Martin in the dust! On their best day, back in the day! Wow :lookatthat:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

Looks like they are releasing two Demon videos this week.   :lookatthat:  One on Thursday and another on Friday.  Then we get to see the launch next Tuesday.  This is it guys.  We'll know everything in less then 1 week!   :banana:

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 04, 2017, 10:19:16 PM
Looks like they are releasing two Demon videos this week.   :lookatthat:  One on Thursday and another on Friday.  Then we get to see the launch next Tuesday.  This is it guys.  We'll know everything in less then 1 week!   :banana:

Heck YA!!!   :burnout: :stayinlane:

303 Mopar

Looks to have a factory tune option for race gas.  :banana:

The crate will include a different Power Control Module (PCM) thats programmed to handle the HO fuel, an additional fuel pump, larger fuel injectors using the high rail pressure, and a button in the center console to activate High Octane mode.

303 Mopar

Judgement Day on April 11th - This thing is so cool and what great marketing by Dodge.   :stayinlane: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :bravo:

Cuda Cody

The technology is over the top!!!!  Incredible.   :banana:

HP_Cuda

Called it back on Feb 5th:

The last part that gets me is that you will have to run Cam2 Purple race fuel. Geez I don't even know if it's sold anymore. But if you look at one of the videos the Demon does have a button on the center dash for different fuel types.

:D

Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 07, 2017, 05:44:42 AM
Looks to have a factory tune option for race gas.  :banana:

The crate will include a different Power Control Module (PCM) thats programmed to handle the HO fuel, an additional fuel pump, larger fuel injectors using the high rail pressure, and a button in the center console to activate High Octane mode.

HP_Cuda

I think I saw a 10.2x or 10.3x time which I also predicted.

That would be pretty wicked fast for a production car right off the factory floor (with a little prep of course).

Kinda reminds me of the days when folks started showing up at the drags with Gran Nationals. Although not as fast but impressive for the time.

303 Mopar

Quote from: HP_Cuda on April 07, 2017, 10:31:31 AM

Called it back on Feb 5th:

The last part that gets me is that you will have to run Cam2 Purple race fuel. Geez I don't even know if it's sold anymore. But if you look at one of the videos the Demon does have a button on the center dash for different fuel types.
Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 07, 2017, 05:44:42 AM

Would not surprise me if Dodge has inked a partnership with someone for Demon race fuel, or even supply it themselves.

HP_Cuda

Yep and it ain't gonna be cheap!

MPG - miles per gosh dang that expensive!

:rofl: