Main Menu

New Dodge Demon

Started by Topcat, January 12, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Yeah, my hometown!
Even got the Kaufman's clock in there.
Been using Pennzoil exclusivly for almost 40 years in my vehicles.
Except Brad Penn in the 440.

Thanks foŕ uploading.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: ViperMan on August 16, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
I would REALLY love to know how they pulled that off in Pittsburgh, and how pissed off Pittsburghians had to have been when Pennzoil shut down half the freakin' city, including one of the bridges AND tunnels...  :)

That city was a pain in the A$$ to drive through when all the roads were open!!!  :))

Come on man. The term is Pittsburgher's not Pittsburghians.    :yes:

303 Mopar

Apparently the first 840bhp Dodge Demon fresh off the FCA Brampton Assembly's final line.

ec_co

in beautiful B5 of all colors. I know I read in a couple places that B5 wasn't supposed to be available until Q1 hmmm
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Topcat

Little Hotty Blonde in front is just dying to go for a ride by that grin on her face.

Cuda Cody

This is history.  What a great car and so proud that Doge made it happen.   :unitedstates:

Plumcrazy72

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 11, 2017, 07:06:01 PM
Apparently the first 840bhp Dodge Demon fresh off the FCA Brampton Assembly's final line.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 18, 2017, 07:50:28 PM
This is history.  What a great car and so proud that Doge made it happen.   :unitedstates:

:canada: lol   :burnout:
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Burdar

:haha:  Oh yah, the Demon is built in Canada eh.

303 Mopar

Friend of mine with an R code 1970 Cuda ordered a Demon and received emails at various stages of production.  Last week he received one that his Demon was completed and ready to ship.  Pretty cool that they are doing this for the new owners.   :ohyeah:

Moparman82

Go ahead and order yours Dan, I'll take the Cuda off your hands when your demon is done
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

ec_co

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 19, 2017, 12:16:07 PM
Friend of mine with an R code 1970 Cuda ordered a Demon and received emails at various stages of production.  Last week he received one that his Demon was completed and ready to ship.  Pretty cool that they are doing this for the new owners.   :ohyeah:

NICE!! he should have a delivery party, I'd gladly attend! I'm working right behind Gerald's shop now ;)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

303 Mopar

Some may have heard, but 3 Demons where burned up in transit. Apparently these are customer cars.  Allpar reported that according to a post by one of the owners on the Hellcat.org forum, Tim Kuniskis personally called the owners to tell them their cars are going to be quickly rebuilt with a new vin. Tim also confirmed the cause of the fire was the carrier not the cars.  This owners car was built on Friday the 13th and burned on Halloween.   :bricks:

https://www.allpar.com/news/2017/11/tim-kuniskis-calls-buyers-of-burned-demons-38717

303 Mopar

According to another owner, the Demons are being delivered via Reliable enclosed transport.  Here is a video of the carrier burning:

340challconvert

Wow, what a sad tragedy.   :crying:
Hope the carrier has extra good insurance; that was an expensive fire!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

HP_Cuda

That will buff out no problem.

Kinda funny it happened with un-reliable.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200