Main Menu

New garage art: Challenger logo

Started by Dakota, September 11, 2020, 02:29:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

I went to the local Hobby Lobby to get some modeling clay so I can check the clearance between my air cleaner and hood (it's going to be tight, but that's another and longer story).  On my way to the far corner of the store, I ended up passing though the "garage art" section that usually features Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros and the occasional threat directed at people who want to borrow tools.  Much to my surprise, there was a metal sign with the Challenger logo in script. 

I'm a long ways from catching up to what I've seen in the pictures @blown motor has posted of his garage walls, but I'm happy to have this nonetheless.  Besides, at $16, it's the lowest cost thing I've bought related to my Challenger in several years. 

autoxcuda

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

340challconvert

Quote from: Dakota on September 11, 2020, 02:29:14 PM
I went to the local Hobby Lobby to get some modeling clay so I can check the clearance between my air cleaner and hood (it's going to be tight, but that's another and longer story).  On my way to the far corner of the store, I ended up passing though the "garage art" section that usually features Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros and the occasional threat directed at people who want to borrow tools.  Much to my surprise, there was a metal sign with the Challenger logo in script. 

I'm a long ways from catching up to what I've seen in the pictures @blown motor has posted of his garage walls, but I'm happy to have this nonetheless.  Besides, at $16, it's the lowest cost thing I've bought related to my Challenger in several years.
Thanks
I ordered a Challenger Logo sign :yes:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Dakota

It's 24" wide and 4" tall at the "C". 

If you want one, I can check the store again tomorrow. 

Brads70

Nice! I have that one also but it's in white . Bought it years ago also at Hobby Lobby. , still not hung up...... :-[
I've bought  many more from them , nice signage from time to time.

autoxcuda

Got mine mocked up

I'm going center them in the panes. And use the 3M Command mounting strips No drilling into my insulated garage door. They have an aggressive velco like lock.

https://www.command.com/3M/en_US/command/how-to-use/picture-hanging-strips/

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...