Main Menu

**One day we shall die. but all the other days we shall be alive

Started by Bullitt-, November 05, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Glad to hear you're still have 2 feet on the ground and doing better Wade.

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70

Wow Wade! Glad to hear of a positive outcome! You truly would be missed! Your one of the "good guys" I really have enjoyed getting to know you over the years at Carlisle! Funny how "age" seems to catch up on us all. A pile of us here are around the same ages. Take care of yourself!

blown motor

Wade, Congratulations on winning the battle. Thanks for your post, it may help save someone else's life here.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

MEK-Dangerous

Wade,

I'm Soooo glad you are still with us. I hope the new plumbing of sorts has you as good as new. That's some scary $hit there.

CudaMoparRay

captcolour

Thanks for the reminder and hope you continue to heal and feel better.

None of these doctors will ever say "it will buff out", so we need to take these things seriously.

jimynick

Congrats on your timely intervention and subsequent recovery! Getting old isn't for sissy's is it, and the realization that ultimately, life is a fatal disease comes late to the party sometimes. Glad you got your dance card renewed. Take care!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Man: Welcome back, glad the outcome was positive. We all gotta go sometime but none of us are ready yet.
Sheldon

71-440

I am glad to hear your OK. That is scary.
Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery!
Joe

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

GY3R/T

Man, That must have been scary !  Glad you're still with us. I think about this often.
   You're in our prayers wishing a complete recovery. :console:

BIGSHCLUNK

Wade.... yeeooowwwzzza brother ... wow! I'm glad you caught this in time. We all think were still 25 and the big dogs on the block. Thanks for sharing , I hope this helps someone here. Lots of us are in the age group. I know someone (65) who cut the grass for the last time about 3 weeks ago. 

Cudakiller70

Glad your ok now, you certainly "dodged" a bullet. Prayers for your full recovery.
The owner of a Local and popular burger place here went to the hospital with symptoms of heart attack, somehow they checked him out and said he was fine. Died a few days later of a heart attack. Sadly he was in his thirties. It's tuff to tell sometimes, I've had most of those symptoms at one time or another, but not all together. Best to you.
Everyday is a gift.

b5cuda

So glad you're still with us!  Thoughts and prayers for your recovery, and thanks for the reminder to focus on what really matters.
"So teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom" (Psalm 90:12)