Main Menu

Owen's sister...

Started by Burdar, May 07, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Awesome!  Nora Rae = E bodies.org's newest member.... Waiting for the day she can cruise the Challenger... :stayinlane:

750-h2

Congrats to you and your wife!! :banana:

Congratulations and what a wonderful life she with you and your family can have now.

JS29

Topcat

Awesome! Congratulatios!   :twothumbsup:

:welcome: Nora Rae

nsmall

Awesome news.  I've adopted too, long and hard process but rewarding in the end.  Congratulations and I hope the routine comes soon!

Bullitt-

Wonderful news Darren... May she be a blessing in your lives. 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

jimynick

Congratulations on your new baby! I know she'll never replace Owen, but hopefully, having her will allow the pent up love for your lost first child find it's way to your second child. Forgotten so soon about the sleep deprivation Darren? It gets better- one day. LOL  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Blake@diyhemi.com

Congratulations burdar! Many prayers sent your way for smooth transition and regular sleep, :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Rev-It-Up

How wonderfully exciting! My son and his wife adopted a newborn boy 2.5 years ago as their third child. I remember well the excitement and anticipation the entire family felt when they got the call. So happy for you both! Congratulations!
Rev-It-Up

mopar thunder

Congrats!!  :bigthumb: she is beautiful.

Timbbuc2

Congrats, what a blessing they can be.
Get in, I'll drive

303 Mopar

Congrats on your families blessing!   :clapping:

Shoooter

Congratulations this is amazing new. Enjoy these times!

Marc70challenger