Main Menu

Owners of T/As with sequence numbers : 11222 and 13825.

Started by TA/Z06/GSXR1100, June 25, 2020, 10:46:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

If you're on this board ...here is some history pertaining to your vehicles.
Attached is the classified section of the newsletter (summer 1991 edition) that was published by the now defunct (T/A registry).

To all others: I joined the registry in the late 80s . It was started by a gentleman out of Connecticut  by the name of Jeff Coe

FYI :  I also have additional cool stuff . Such as the (sequence number) list of the member cars from that period . There were (100) at the time of publication (12/17/ 91) .Mr Coe made it available to all who joined , along with updates. Unlike now the data wasn't "super-secret "back then.  If there is sufficient interest I'm willing  to throw it up on the board . The list contains vital stats , such as drivetrain , color (Int , Ext & Top) and location. 

72 Challenger

Someday I will have a J0b.

JH27N0B

I'm not sure if the registry is really defunct, I think Jeff handed the reigns to it over to Barry Washington over 25 years ago.
Jeff is still active in the hobby and owns a T/A restored from a burned car.
He is on Moparts, is he a member here?

cuda hunter

Cool info!  would love to see more!  Sure like to learn anything about these cars, especially since everything is so "secretive" now a days.  Sure prefer to share than hide away.   Thanks for posting this up!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

6bblgt

Quote from: JH27N0B on June 25, 2020, 02:39:18 PM
I'm not sure if the registry is really defunct, I think Jeff handed the reigns to it over to Barry Washington over 25 years ago.
Jeff is still active in the hobby and owns a T/A restored from a burned car.
He is on Moparts, is he a member here?

:thinking: @jeff968

jeff968

Hi, Yup, I'm still here :)

I own the burnt T/A which is doing great. I was an officer in SIAC and then decided to found the Challenger T/A registry back in 1990. I handed it off to Barry in 94 and took a few years off to focus on family but I bought a 71 'Cuda in 2000 and my current T/A project in 2003. I still have all my stuff from SIAC and the registry and am happy to share.

jeff968 (Jeff Coe) 

anlauto

....not to be confused with Jeff Bangert who runs Transamcuda, a registry for everything AAR Cuda... :twothumbsup:  Not sure if that Jeff is an active member here @Transamcuda.com , but he's another great source of information  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Transamcuda.com

Yep... Im still active. Thanks again for the nod Alan.  :bradsthumb:
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019