Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

YellowThumper

Happy happy happy
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

JS29

He looks like he is smiling!  :)

700 AKN

Not 6 Feet Apart!!!
:pokeeye:

700 AKN

North Palisade, California.  I can see my house from here. (Not Me In Picture)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gudaev/49927165298/

YellowThumper

Partial quote from a friend (Jeff) and his pic.
This is a somber and sobering day - 100,000 of us have lost their lives in America, as a result of the Covid19 pandemic.  My heart goes out to the families and our nation as we try and make sense of this loss.
I am sure that twenty years hence, as we reflect back upon this tragedy, lessons will be learned and maybe, just maybe, America will put aside our partisanships and our fears and embrace a new sense.
As Americans, we have collectively experienced this loss and no matter where our political loyalties lie, we must never allow this to happen again. 

This beauty is a "fairy tern" found in the Seychelles, and for me it is symbolic of the souls of those who have departed and are now free to soar amongst the clouds.

Mike.

700 AKN

700 AKN

YellowThumper

:takepicture:
Dirt bath time.

Mike.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

6bblgt

700 AKN

Too bad about that bus being removed.  It could stay there forever and harm no one.
Maybe they could drop an old, busted-up cuda somewhere in the hills and see if anyone could find it.  Sounds like fun.

Anyways here is a nasty looking storm.  Don't look just run....

6bblgt

Quote from: 700 AKN on June 22, 2020, 08:46:31 PM
Too bad about that bus being removed.  It could stay there forever and harm no one.

I wouldn't call John Q. Public on an uneducated whim setting out to visit a bus 30 miles off the beaten path in the Alaskan wilderness as "harmless"  :looney:

QuoteIn total 15 bus-related search and rescue operations for visitors to the bus were carried out between 2009 and 2017

including 2 fatalities - those 15 search & rescues plus bus removal cost tax payers $1M+  :takemymoney:

71vert340

I was out taking photos of the sunset last night and hadn't put the car away yet. Had to snap this photo.
Terry

YellowThumper

Mike.