Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

From a nearby mountain in Mentone, AL

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

blown motor

Another beautiful sunset.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cuda hunter

Saw this hawk SMASH this pigeon into the ground. 

Ahh, lunch. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

Crappy pic taken from my roof while hanging out with family!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!

late, I know, but we live the celebration of independence every day.  Thank you service men!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Top of Mount Antero. 14,269' elevation.   July 5th.  Walked to the top alone in a rain storm.  Where the rocks end in the picture, the mountain drops hundreds of feet all around. 
What an experience, Sunset hike in a rain storm with some lightning all around, including below me.  Hike down in the dark.  Exhilarating !!

autoxcuda

Bob Tarozzi's monogramed Hurst team jacket from the late 60's. He designed the 68 Hurst Hemi Darts and Barracuda's

Also his monogramed 1970 RTS jacket when he was team manager of the AAR Dan Gurney team in Trans Am

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

YellowThumper

:takepicture:

Mike.

YellowThumper

Another for @cuda hunter

Mike.

cuda hunter

Thanks a bunch!  Always like reading tags.

On this one, I've not seen this very often.

N95 aka evaporative emissions control      on a B Hamtramck plant car.   I thought the N95 was pretty much only made on E Los angles plants. 

pflug

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 12, 2022, 08:08:53 AM
Thanks a bunch!  Always like reading tags.

On this one, I've not seen this very often.

N95 aka evaporative emissions control      on a B Hamtramck plant car.   I thought the N95 was pretty much only made on E Los angles plants.

But it's a convertible :)

No Hemis, convertibles, or sunroof conversions from LA

N95 seems to be a required option on any vehicle to be sold new in California but also seems to be able to have been ordered as a separate option (common story seems to be the buyer was under the mistaken impression it would be necessary if re-registering in California) Even LA built cars destined for other states typically wouldn't have N95

cuda hunter

Quote from: pflug on July 12, 2022, 08:34:12 AM

Thank you for pointing that out.  Of course that is the reason.   I knew I had seen this on a tag before and that would be the reality of it.  Headed to Cali. 
:cheers: :cheers: :drinkingbud:

YellowThumper

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 12, 2022, 10:30:51 AM
Quote from: pflug on July 12, 2022, 08:34:12 AM

Thank you for pointing that out.  Of course that is the reason.   I knew I had seen this on a tag before and that would be the reality of it.  Headed to Cali. 
:cheers: :cheers: :drinkingbud:

Yea that makes sense then for location of build and knowing ot was to ship to left coast.

Mike.

Topcat

Super Moon picture taken, Mt. Diablo.

YellowThumper

New forever stamps are coming...

Mike.