Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

More National Geographic
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

CudaMoparRay

The one picture of the day and with the explanation on the back.

YellowThumper

Reminded me of this I took years ago.
Industrial accident waiting to happen.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

303 Mopar

anlauto

Taken last weekend...I'm the one second from the left ...  :smile:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Nice parking job :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

usraptor

Pictures of our new puppy after a recent rain storm when he was staying at my sons whose backyard is undeveloped as of yet.  Not sure why the pictures keep coming out sideways??  They're right side up in my computer file.

usraptor

Picture taken during our recent 12 day evacuation as a result of the Bald Mountain Fire last Oct in Utah.  The roof line in the picture is my shop.  We were much more fortunate than those who lost their houses in the Calif fires as several miracles occured along with a tremendous job by the federal "HOT SHOT" crews which resulted in not one house in our city being lost.  After going through this we really feel for those who lost not only their homes but loved ones in those terrible Calif fires.

Chryco Psycho

AMazing picture but sad outcome

Morty426

Quote from: Brads70 on October 04, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
:bigthumb:

Brad - saw this at my supermarket and said "Hell that's Brad's car - I better buy that" - so I did. 

BIGSHCLUNK

I just showed the magazine pic to my wife.... she says....Canada Brad??   :ohyeah:

Chryco Psycho

:twothumbsup:

cuda hunter

Man!  I just love that SR71 !!!  Sweet !
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho