Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

some December Las Vegas skies, shortly before dark at 4:30  :looney:

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

This might make hunters take a second look?

YellowThumper

:takepicture:
Vestrahorn
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

Looks cold, but very very beautiful!   

Makes me wonder what minerals there are to extract.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

YellowThumper

The picture "artist"

Mike.

cuda hunter

Couple of pictures from my last hunting trip. 

wes473

First picture is the sunset in MT before the snow hit. Second is current weather in Idaho ;-)

Brads70

Found this on the internet, not sure if it's real but thought it was cool.

anlauto

Not sure if it's real ? .... Duh....if the moon melted (from global warming obviously) I think we would have heard about it....  :headbang: :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YellowThumper

@Brads70
Looks like the cliffs at Pacific Palisades.
Guy standing with his back to it obviously doesn't grasp the enormity of what is happening.

These pics were my drive in to work yesterday

Mike.

Brads70

Thought this was pretty cool! Love that year and model! Kind of like a Bulldog, so ugly they are cute?

http://www.moparts.org/moparts/picture/oldweb/Garlick.html

( link above) Cool car! One I've never seen or heard of before! 61 Plymouth Fury front end on a 61 Dodge Polara rear end! Best of both worlds/designs IMO. Made only for Mexico, pretty rare bird indeed!  Learned something new today!  :bigthumb:

cudamadd

Just think the picture posted by Brads70 of the moon is fantastic as are so many overs  :australia:

6bblgt

Quote from: Brads70 on January 14, 2022, 02:58:03 PM
http://www.moparts.org/moparts/picture/oldweb/Garlick.html

( link above) Cool car! One I've never seen or heard of before! 61 Plymouth Fury front end on a 61 Dodge Polara rear end! Best of both worlds/designs IMO. Made only for Mexico, pretty rare bird indeed!  Learned something new today!  :bigthumb:

:thumbdown:   all BS, made up story - Chrysler did not make that combination

HP2

Perhaps, but there have been some unusual (to us) vehicles name and sheet metal combinations that have come from Central and South America.