Main Menu

Plastic Scale Models

Started by CudaMoparRay, May 13, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Just found these two model kits while cleaning out my closets. Don't know when I'll have time to build them though.
This "discovery" however brought out one of my Pet Peeves of some model builders putting the stick shift facing the wrong way.
I've come across many examples even on drawings especially on ebay it happens more often than I thought.
Obviously, these young kids were not born yet when the Pistol Grip Hurst Shifter was the thing. :haha:

ToxicWolf

I know what you mean.  I've had one laying around for years.

CudaMoparRay

We're still young. Maybe we'll get to them when we get older  :haha: :rofl:

Cudajason

Quote from: ToxicWolf on May 14, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

@ToxicWolf   Is that the one you can build one of two ways? 

I remember a 70 Challenger kit from when I was a kid, that had a cool flame graphic down the side!!!  I loved that one!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

ToxicWolf

Quote from: Cudajason on May 14, 2018, 02:07:46 PM
Quote from: ToxicWolf on May 14, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

@ToxicWolf   Is that the one you can build one of two ways? 

I remember a 70 Challenger kit from when I was a kid, that had a cool flame graphic down the side!!!  I loved that one!

Jason

I know exactly what you're talking about.  This is actually the one that came out before that one.

Mopsquad

One of my favourites... 

I bought it for the purple Cuda on the box back in the 70's.  Even though the contents were GM

bentpshrods

This is one of my favorites.  Have built a bunch of them.  The current 70 Cuda kit is also a fun build. 

BIGSHCLUNK

I built a ton of this stuff..........   45-50 years ago  I remember being in my 30's and mom asking me what she should do with all of it. It was still stored in her attic. you all know where it ended up.......  :stop:

Claudia

I have done a couple kits as well. 
Here is one of my non e-bodies.

Claudia

Here is one of my e-bodies . . . I had so much fun, I decided to do one full scale!

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Claudia on May 16, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
Here is one of my e-bodies . . . I had so much fun, I decided to do one full scale!

Very impressive on all  :clapping: