Main Menu

Post a picture of your Mopar Engine

Started by Topcat, November 23, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Not much to look at... But it goes down the road great...

BIGSHCLUNK

6bblgt

not mine, but I  painted it  :smile:

Ric

more of my junk...

anlauto

This was a resto-mod 1971 Cuda I was building but never got to finish because the owner had much bigger taste than his wallet would allow...

This is an all aluminum fuel injected 572
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bentpshrods

My 340--.030 over,new lunati 704 cam, edelbrock air gap with holley. Was orange but painted it back to it's original blue color with the cam swap.  Will put the six barrel on it this winter when I can reroute the fuel lines.   

Cudajason

my 360...nothing special

:vipermanhiding:

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Sleepychallenger

Last pic I took before rolling it into the corner

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FJ6TA

here's mine

76orangewagon

416 w/Edelbrock heads, custom made F.A.S.T EFI system w/dual throttle bodies, Custom made billet timing chain cover with built in motor mount plates....basically everything billet Aluminum one off parts.  Dyno'd at 502HP and 498TQ. 

Brads70

:iagree:  Lots of cool little " trinkets" and custom details! Love the valve covers, did you make those too?

Racer57

76orangewagon

Quote from: Brads70 on November 25, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
:iagree:  Lots of cool little " trinkets" and custom details! Love the valve covers, did you make those too?

Yes, there about 5" tall. The water neck, alternator and power steering brackets are also custom made.

cordodge

Quote from: anlauto on November 24, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
This was a resto-mod 1971 Cuda I was building but never got to finish because the owner had much bigger taste than his wallet would allow...

This is an all aluminum fuel injected 572

Do you know What ever happened to it Alan?

cordodge

Probably around 600 miles on it now, Runs great.