Main Menu

Post a picture of your Mopar Engine

Started by Topcat, November 23, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: cordodge on November 25, 2018, 06:52:45 AM
Quote from: anlauto on November 24, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
This was a resto-mod 1971 Cuda I was building but never got to finish because the owner had much bigger taste than his wallet would allow...

This is an all aluminum fuel injected 572

Do you know What ever happened to it Alan?

Since the day it left here back in May 2017 I haven't heard a single word.....Then this past August 2018 The same truck driver, Patrick from TFX International was here to pick up the blue convertible heading to Alberta....

He told me a story of when he arrived in California with the 71 Cuda resto-mod....they could not get a hold of the owner whatsoever or any of the contacts at the arranged drop off point. Patrick tried for two days, then eventually dropped the car off at an outside storage facility that they use in the area....Then much to his surprise, and everybody else's....the storage company had called him a month or so later, because the car was never claimed and it was still sitting there, outside, in storage :o

So I have no idea what ever happened to the car....the guy should have sold it to me when I offered to buy him out...at the time I had offered to wave the $23K he owed me and I would throw another $50K his way, but he declined  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jordan

Here is a picture of my Big Block 520" stroker, 440 Source heads that have been ported with larger valves, original aluminum 6bbl intake, 1975 "super block", TTI headers, Rev-N-nator, Hydroboost brakes, Vintage AC, and aluminum radiator.  I tried to keep it sort of stock appearing, but I added some of my own to it too since it is not a stock car in any way. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

68 440
Added original type Carter , RevNator.
Haven't had it apart yet , seems stock.
Would like to return it to original color.

headejm

1970 383 HP, numbers matching, .030 over bore, factory crank, Lunati Voodoo camshaft.  :cheers:

CudaMoparRay

Just my 360 trying to become a 426 Hemi when it grows up  :-[

Mickm

340 with F.A.S.T. EFI, Duel electric fans behind a 26" PRC aluminum radiator and Mopar Performance and NuPar dress goodies.

Cheers!
Mickm

Cudajason

Quote from: Mickm on November 26, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

340 with F.A.S.T. EFI, Duel electric fans behind a 26" PRC aluminum radiator and Mopar Performance and NuPar dress goodies.

Cheers!
Mickm

Very clean man!  @Mickm ...can you tell me where you got the breathers???

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

cordodge

Quote from: anlauto on November 25, 2018, 07:03:01 AM
Quote from: cordodge on November 25, 2018, 06:52:45 AM
Quote from: anlauto on November 24, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
This was a resto-mod 1971 Cuda I was building but never got to finish because the owner had much bigger taste than his wallet would allow...

This is an all aluminum fuel injected 572

Do you know What ever happened to it Alan?

Since the day it left here back in May 2017 I haven't heard a single word.....Then this past August 2018 The same truck driver, Patrick from TFX International was here to pick up the blue convertible heading to Alberta....

He told me a story of when he arrived in California with the 71 Cuda resto-mod....they could not get a hold of the owner whatsoever or any of the contacts at the arranged drop off point. Patrick tried for two days, then eventually dropped the car off at an outside storage facility that they use in the area....Then much to his surprise, and everybody else's....the storage company had called him a month or so later, because the car was never claimed and it was still sitting there, outside, in storage :o

So I have no idea what ever happened to the car....the guy should have sold it to me when I offered to buy him out...at the time I had offered to wave the $23K he owed me and I would throw another $50K his way, but he declined  :dunno:

Wow, What a shame. I know things happen in life but to just leave it and forget about it is crazy, He should have took your offer.

Mickm

"Very clean man!  @Mickm ...can you tell me where you got the breathers???"

Hi Jason, Thanks for the kind words. I purchased them off ebay from demotorperformance, $36 for both. Very pleased with them.

Cheers!
Mickm

Cudajason

Quote from: Mickm on November 26, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
"Very clean man!  @Mickm ...can you tell me where you got the breathers???"

Hi Jason, Thanks for the kind words. I purchased them off ebay from demotorperformance, $36 for both. Very pleased with them.

Cheers!
Mickm

Cool..thanks man, I will have a look.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda_mark

Gathering dust waiting for me to stop spending money on the kid that's on the way....

Stock build with clone carbs from Harm's

Flatdad

Back when it was clean and 'purty...

specs:
Second-hand Mega-block, 528ci
unported '70 heads
swap meet '67 intake
swap meet 4.15 crank
resized stock rods
Diamond 4.5 pistons
a mix of new & used Indy rocker assembly pieces
TTI 2 1/8" Headers