Main Menu

Pre-Sale for 2018 Club prize shop T-Shirts (special sizes)

Started by Cuda Cody, June 03, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

With about 1/3rd more votes for the Classic Mopar Box design and even more in favor of that design on our facebook group we are getting ready to produce the 2018 Prize Shop T-Shirts.   :veryexcited:

The quote came back pretty reasonable for a 3 color run so it looks like we can do a White shirt with a Color logo!!!   :banana:  These will be free to members with enough posting credit points and we will also offer them for sale too.  The cost looks like it will be $20 per S, M or L + $5 for shipping and handling.  Sizes 2XL and up will be $25.   :checkmail:

What I need now is if anyone wants a special size that is not in the normal run of S to 2XL.  For example, this would include any sizes over the normal mens 2XL or women cuts (T-Shirts designed for Women).   You can reply in this thread or message me directly with your request.

This option to get a custom size or women's cut ends Sunday the 10th of June.

You do not need to pay for anything now.  And you can order custom sizes and cuts and pay with forum Credit Points too!  We anticipate the forum credits will be around 1,000 to 1,500 for a shirt.

Brads70

Looks great Cody Thanks!   Much appreciated !   Not "looking a gift horse in the mouth" but Will there be any color options other than white? I don't mind paying for it if there is? "Wish list" for me would be a white one and a gray one. I like white shirts it's just they don't stay white for long around me.

Cuda Cody

I can check and see what they say.  I don't think it would be very hard at all to put a grey shirt in the run.  As long as the colors of the image does not change (so needs to be a light grey) I think they will be able to do it!

Let me know what size you want in case they say yes and we put a grey one in there for you.

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 03, 2018, 01:46:56 PM
I can check and see what they say.  I don't think it would be very hard at all to put a grey shirt in the run.  As long as the colors of the image does not change (so needs to be a light grey) I think they will be able to do it!

Let me know what size you want in case they say yes and we put a grey one in there for you.

Cool, 2xl please. Thanks !  :slapme5:

cuda hunter

I will buy two grey's in Large please.  Or where do I send my request?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

I would prefer a large Grey over white , are you doing blue though .
probably just 1

Topcat

Very Generous to do this for our members here Cody.

The Grey color is ideal. Can't wait to get one.

Cuda Cody

Still need to talk to the screen printer to run the blue shirts and if they can do it with the same imaged screen.  Might be possible, but it will be a smaller run.

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 03, 2018, 07:12:08 PM
are you doing blue though .

fc7cuda

Cuda Cody

If anyone wants grey, I need to know your size by the end of this week.  The grey t-shirts will not be a normal option in the prize shop and we're going to see if we can get them in the run for those that want them.  BUT I need to know if you want grey AND what size before the end of this week?

Right now the list of people that have given me the grey size they want is:
Brads70
Cuda Hunter
Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

Isn't that a trim level on a Ford?   :D   :pokeeye:   :haha:  Do you mean you need a XL Tall shirt?  In grey or white?    I'm not sure if this brand of shirts comes in that, but let me know if that is what you want and I'll see if they have it.

Quote from: fc7cuda on June 03, 2018, 08:00:35 PM
Would need XLT if possible.  :thankyou:

dodgemania

Hi cody. if you run the blue shirts i will order 2 t size 4 xxxx  :cheers:

Jay Bee

dodj

One grey medium for me please. 

All this work you do for the forum is awesome Cody. Thanks!   :twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

HP_Cuda

I'll take a 2XL Grey one Cody.

:twothumbsup:

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 03, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
If anyone wants grey, I need to know your size by the end of this week.  The grey t-shirts will not be a normal option in the prize shop and we're going to see if we can get them in the run for those that want them.  BUT I need to know if you want grey AND what size before the end of this week?

Right now the list of people that have given me the grey size they want is:
Brads70
Cuda Hunter
Chryco Psycho
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200