Main Menu

Pre-Sale for 2018 Club prize shop T-Shirts (special sizes)

Started by Cuda Cody, June 03, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

I assume you got my messgae about shipping to Spikedog drools to save shipping cost  :notsure:

Cuda Cody

When you order the shirt just put his address in.  Or just tell me in the comments because I should have his address on file.  All orders still need to be placed through the prize shop for tracking purposes.  You can order the shirt now!!!! 

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

:banana: :banana: :banana:  :veryexcited:  :banana:  :veryexcited:  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 25, 2018, 10:36:14 PM
I assume you got my messgae about shipping to Spikedog drools to save shipping cost  :notsure:

7E-Bodies

I'd like two order a shirt or two.  Can someone link me to the place to just pay for them?  Keeps saying I don't have enough points. 

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

To get one for free you need 1500 points.  If you want to pay for a shirt it's $20 and you just need to PM me.  I'll PM you with the info.   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on July 12, 2018, 04:22:09 PM
I'd like two order a shirt or two.  Can someone link me to the place to just pay for them?  Keeps saying I don't have enough points. 

Kevin

cuda hunter

I got my shirts a while ago.  Figured I would stop back in here and say THANK YOU Cody !!

Shirts are awesome!  and thanks for the great service you provide for the wonderful hobby of Mopar. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee