Main Menu

Quarantine or not?

Started by torredcuda, March 20, 2020, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Oh BTW 75,000 less people have died this year in the US compared to the norm over the last decade

JS29

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 09, 2020, 10:50:42 AM
Oh BTW 75,000 less people have died this year in the US compared to the norm over the last decade
Fascinating, No one is telling that little tidbit.  :no:

Chryco Psycho

you are following the wrong media then , all of the mainstream are bought & paid for .
Research , we have time ...
Ok now I need to find where the person reporting this found their info
But with the isolation & extra care washing hands etc even the normal flu deaths have dropped significantly it seems
As always "figures lie & lies figure"
But why are hospitals empty & freezer trucks to handle bodys have no HVAC units on them , I have read that the tests are flawed & possibly 70% are giving false positives also any flu or pnuemonia death is being attributed to Covid 19
Agenda 21 states 90% population reduction is nessisary , Fauci stated there would be a pandemic in spring 2020 back in 2017 , Gates is the major supporter of the WHO &, many pharma companies , Gates is at the heart of all of this & will micro chip everyone [digital passports] , he funded a 201 test run in Nov 2019 .
Evil to the core / mark of the beast

11Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.12It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.13It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,14and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
—Revelation 13:11–18

JS29

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 09, 2020, 11:35:16 AM
you are following the wrong media then , all of the mainstream are bought & paid for .
Research , we have time ...
:iagree: That is why i don't watch the news. Or should i say propaganda.  :Stirring:

anlauto

By "this year" do you mean 2020 or 2019 ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

This is the key part
.16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name

JH27N0B

I don't trust the mainstream news media and am always open to conspiracy stories.  However where do you get this story that the semi trailers they are using as temporary morgues don't have HVAC units?  Every picture I've seen of them they are refrigerated.
And on the news at noon they reported that 3 suburban hospitals here near Chicago are reporting that their ICU units are about at capacity.

JS29

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on April 09, 2020, 11:43:01 AM

By "this year" do you mean 2020 or 2019 ?
Which is most likely because all the 'exceptional' drivers out there are at home on their PS4 rather than crashing into you and me.

I ain't touching the religious reference with a 10 foot pole. You know what happens when religion or politics gets involved in a discussion.... :bricks:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JH27N0B

Car insurance companies are sending customers rebates on premiums since their claims are down so much.
Cheap gas and insurance, but we can't drive much.  Life is cruel!!

mopartaz

HUGE! MN Senator and Doctor: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19 and Three Times as Much if the Patient Goes on Ventilator (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-mn-senator-doctor-hospitals-get-paid-list-patients-covid-19-three-times-much-patient-goes-ventilator-video/

anlauto

USA has now moved into second place in the death race  :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: mopartaz on April 09, 2020, 07:23:43 PM
HUGE! MN Senator and Doctor: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19 and Three Times as Much if the Patient Goes on Ventilator (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-mn-senator-doctor-hospitals-get-paid-list-patients-covid-19-three-times-much-patient-goes-ventilator-video/
:dunno:
US healthcare is always about the money isn't it? Just like they get paid more to set a broken leg than take care of a sprain.  So..  :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JH27N0B

Second place in the reported "death race".  If the truth could be known, I'd guess the ranking is actually third, after China and Italy, seeing how China's government has lied through their teeth and covered up information about this since the day this started there last fall.  :alan2cents: