Main Menu

Quarantine or not?

Started by torredcuda, March 20, 2020, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

I am glad I do not live in New York,, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
JS27

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: According to their graph, in B.C. where I live the "curve" has flatlined since March 24. About 800 cases have been resolved with about 400 cases ongoing and it seems about 25-30 new ones per day. We'll see how it looks in another week I guess.
Sheldon

mopartaz

torredcuda

Professor Ebright also revealed that scientists at both the Chinese laboratories -the Centre for Disease Control- who studied the viruses are employing only 'level 2' security rather than the recommended level 4. This provides only minimal protection against infection of the people inside the laboratory and other lab workers.

It is especially critical to enhance biosecurity measures because virus collection, isolation, culture, or animal infection will pose a risk of infection to laboratory workers, and from them to the general public, Prof. Ebright warns.

He added that the evidence he saw left a basis to rule out the COVID-19 as made inside a laboratory, but there is no basis for ruling out that it is not a lab accident.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

YellowThumper

When a virus such as this one emerges from the same area as their own bioengineering weapons plant. It will take seriously more proof to show no connection than proof that it was. We all know they don't give a crap about their own people. Everyone is a commodity item test mule of some level.

And... China's first released announcement about it was more misinformation that slowed world responses.
They stated that it was only animal to human and not human to human.
This statement by our very own Dr. Fauchi.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Topcat

Where we are on the peak or not.

CA/Bay area has done extremely well on flattening the curve. But were only in the 3rd quarter as one guy put it.
Nursing homes are getting hit  pretty hard suddenly.

Main focus now:

L.A.
Louisiana
N.Y/N.J
Michigan

Topcat

Central America is doing pretty good.   @Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

I guess it depends what you believe , I saw a report today stating that 70,000 less people have died this year than normally expected in the USA & the Hospitals are deserted almost everywhere ... I am still trying to locate 1 person that personally knows anyone with the virus anywhere worldwide other than medical staff , I do believe the virus is real but this is so far blown out of proportion  :alan2cents:

7212Mopar

I got a mini revolution on hand where two staffs refused to make visits to hospitals for projects my company contracted. They object in fear of their own safety and of their families. Legitimate fear and I am too. But we all got our jobs to do. Imagine the doctors and nurses throw down the towels. Or the truckers stop getting on the road. If it is the military, they are call deserters and can even be shot on the spot in times of war without court marshall. They are provided with protective gears like mask, safety glasses, hand sanitizer, disinfective spray and procedures to follow. Just like a soldier given a gun and ammunition ready for battle.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

dodj

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 08, 2020, 08:54:30 PM
I guess it depends what you believe , I saw a report today stating that 70,000 less people have died this year than normally expected in the USA & the Hospitals are deserted almost everywhere ... I am still trying to locate 1 person that personally knows anyone with the virus anywhere worldwide other than medical staff , I do believe the virus is real but this is so far blown out of proportion  :alan2cents:
Blown out of proportion or not will be determined in a couple years I guess. We just have no data to fall back on to make informed decisions.
As for seeing videos of empty hospitals, lots of places aren't in 'panic' mode. Here in Thunder Bay I think we have one or two covid cases in the hospital. No lines. They are preparing for more though, which, IMO, is a good thing. I hope it is a waste of their time.

CBS showing a pic of Italy and saying it was NY, sure was fuel for conspiracy theorists though..lol
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

torredcuda

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 08, 2020, 08:54:30 PM

:wave:  My sister, brother in law and wife`s sister all have it.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

anlauto

With almost 90,000 deaths so far and no end in sight, I'm not sure that I would consider this being "blown out of proportion" especially in places like Italy, Spain, France etc... :whiteflag:

I would rather be around to say that "man we really over reacted" then to be on my death bed saying "man I wish we had of reacted more"  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

What I think a lot of people aren't grasping yet, is, that it won't be over until most of us get the corona virus. Otherwise you are an easy target for the virus once restrictions are relaxed. Which will create another wave. Then repeat the cycle a few times until most have contracted the virus and developed immunity.

Just my totally unqualified two cents worth.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

I totally agree with you. Somehow, sometime we're all going to have to get exposed. Hopefully a vaccine come quickly.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

You cannot give me the vaccine , untested , who knows what is in it , microchip for sure if Gates gets his way !
Why do you think Gates is focused on vaccines , they do not have to go through years of testing with the FDA , his track record is horrendous with previous vaccines used in developing nations in the past  , we have time do the research ...
Hydroxychloroquine I will take , already proven & in use for decades , oddly one of the bigger producers was billionaire pharma  Barry Sherman murdered about 2 years back in Toronto . Coincidence ???