Main Menu

Rockauto

Started by mopar jack, June 24, 2019, 07:28:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar jack

Is rockauto still in business? I have been trying to connect on-line for 3 days and no response.

Dakota

I was just on their website this morning.   It seemed to be working fine. Just looked - didn't order anything.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

@RockAuto  still gives us 5% off and I'm sure they are still in business.  Are you not able to see their website?

mopar jack

Can't get there website using my desk top or cel phone. Just tried Alan's link and still no connection. I'll go back and check my spyware settings.

mopar jack

Turned off my spyware still no go. Tried to connect using the wife's computer and still no go.

anlauto

Just tried the link again and it still works....think for sure it's something on your end...maybe try a different search engine ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Daveh

I just tried the link also and it was fine. 

Cuda Cody

73_Cuda_4_Me

Link works here as well...
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

mopar jack

problem is the wifi router. Turned off the cel phone wifi and was able to connect to rockauto site using the  moble roaming feature.

Chryco Psycho

It had to be at your end , Rock is still in business !

mopar jack

finally able to connect to Rockauto. Had an AT&T tech check my system and replace the wi fi router but still no go. So got ahold of Rockauto service and they resolved it on there end after I gave them my public IP address.

Chryco Psycho

I am glad you got connected  :bigthumb: