Main Menu

Sign that we’re almost done worrying about coronavirus?

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, May 23, 2020, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

In order to vote out the career politicians we have to have someone with our values to vote for.  That requires regular people to inject themselves into the races. 
I believe that is what was intended from the beginning of this great nation. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 25, 2020, 07:30:13 AM
In order to vote out the career politicians we have to have someone with our values to vote for.  That requires regular people to inject themselves into the races. 
I believe that is what was intended from the beginning of this great nation.

That is how most people see it so they continue to vote for people who absolutely do not have their values simply because they are the incumbent. I've heard a million times that "I'm voting for someone I despise simply because there is no one better and at least this person knows how the system works and won't ruin things." I contend it is because they know how the system works that they are intentionally ruining it for their own gain. I'd much rather vote in some green person who doesn't know the system. Things may not get done quickly but I prefer that to rapid change that we are seeing now.

Chryco Psycho

Through this whole staged event I have never thought twice about helping anyone in need , their needs were more important than mine no matter if I was breaking curfew or not  , the gov purpose is to serve the people Not control the people & they are not serving the people now . Fire the gov or at least shrink it to a managble size !

cuda hunter

Well, at least one person out there is trying to "drain the swamp".  And he's facing a tremendous amount of resistance. 

How do we fire the government?  No real way except to dare I say, use our second amendment rights.  Please tell me there is another way.  What is happening now is not right and it gets worse every day. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70 Challenger Lover

I know of only one non violent way. Never ever vote for an incumbent at any level of government unless you know that person well enough and truly like their values and more important, their actions. Most of us can't say that beyond one or two Visible politicians.

In addition, you have to convince others to never ever vote for an incumbent. It does happen and Trump is an example of that whether you like him or not.