Main Menu

Small World

Started by Timbbuc2, May 17, 2017, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

I like to check out Let-Go from time to time and I saw where this guy  had a 66 Coronet, So I call him just talking and then he told me what all he has to sell( Another  Divorce) So it turns out his has some 70 Challenger and Cuda parts. So I am going to his X home  :crying: this week  to see what he has. If it does turn out to be something good I will take some pictures and post them. That is if I don't need them  :rofl:
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Please let us know how it goes.  Always sucks to hear these stories about people losing their dreams in a divorce, but maybe everything will work out and the guy will be back in the saddle soon.  Until then, if he has to sell please let us know the details.   :popcorn:

Timbbuc2

Well went checked it out. Bought several things , complete headlight bezels, SE door panel metal insert and going back  Here are some pics. If you see anything I will get a price. I am not making any money just want to help some one out.
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Seat back was good, bottom was torn.he had alot more parts that I didn't get pictures. One dash with VIN, That would be bad in the wrong hands
Get in, I'll drive

ec_co

LOL on the dash VIN, it looks like a G or C code, no worries about someone wanting to clone one of those  :))

nice score on parts
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Looks like some great parts.   :lookatthat:  Wasn't someone just looking for those 71 tail lights or reflectors?   :huh:

Timbbuc2

That was fun going back next week.
Get in, I'll drive

Chryco Psycho

two SE rear trim panels too ,how much for those? Divorce & losing everything sure sucks

Cuda Cody

@Daveh  did you see those 71 tail lights?  They have the reflectors.   ;)

70/6chall

Cole, I believe what you see on that dash VIN plate is a "G" by the way the letter is formed, the bottom tail on the letter comes up to far for a "C". What I can't get over is all the SE pieces, especially the 2 rear finish panels. If in good shape $$$, helluva find.    Thanks,   Al

6bblgt

get some clear pics of the broadcast sheet - please :rubeyes:

Timbbuc2

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 18, 2017, 09:58:21 PM
get some clear pics of the broadcast sheet - please :rubeyes:
Will do, it was kind of a fast viewing, but he told me he would hold off advertising until I get what I want, I didnt get a picture but he has a Cuda and Challenger door also. If enough interest I may make a offer for everything he has.
Get in, I'll drive

fc7cuda

Nice little find...all after calling on a 66 Coronet, who would have guessed.  :woohoo:

Daveh

Yes I saw them I would love the get the reflectors but it looks like they were attached to the tail panel.  If the reflectors are available please let me know.  Thanks

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Daveh on May 19, 2017, 05:41:51 AM
Yes I saw them I would love the get the reflectors but it looks like they were attached to the tail panel.  If the reflectors are available please let me know.  Thanks

You should at least ask a price for the tail panel....