Main Menu

Snow

Started by Spikedog08, November 10, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Well winter has arrived here in Michigan as it is now cold and WHITE out.  Don't expect it to last yet as I see some 40* days coming but . . .

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

1 Wild R/T

I was just in Minnesota last week, stopped into a Northern tool to grab something... While I was walking around a salesman was telling all about how much he liked his new Honda snowblower..... I just smiled & nodded my head...  The next day I got on a plane & left before the snow arrived.... If I were you I would do the same.... :haha:

Spikedog08

That sounds like a great idea but not going anywhere until January and then I will be in Barbados . . .  Until then . . . brrrrrrr   . . . 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Same up here Dave, snowing but has a hard time staying around. Can't say I'm thrilled about it either....

blown motor

Quote from: Brads70 on November 10, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Same up here Dave, snowing but has a hard time staying around. Can't say I'm thrilled about it either....

That's money in your pocket Brad!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Ugh: Just got back from a great drive this morning. 50 degrees F and sun, sun, sun today here in Canada.
Sheldon

anlauto

I's stupid cold here, snow blowing every where and of course my furnace just broke :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on November 10, 2018, 01:20:32 PM
I's stupid cold here, snow blowing every where and of course my furnace just broke :crying:

yuck , rotten time for that on a weekend too.  :bigmoney:

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on November 10, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Yup....new one won't be installed until Tuesday/Wednesday ....of course I own it, not renting, so it's another huge debt this year :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on November 10, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Yup....new one won't be installed until Tuesday/Wednesday ....of course I own it, not renting, so it's another huge debt this year :crying:

So what are you using in the mean time? Gas fireplace, space heaters?

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on November 10, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Gas fireplace on the main floor and Long Johns    :rofl:  I just plugged one small space heater in the top floor hallway, but I don't see it doing much.....30,000 BTU's in the garage,  :thinking:  if we get too cold we can sleep in @bpsmopar 's Challenger...

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on November 10, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on November 10, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Gas fireplace on the main floor and Long Johns    :rofl:  I just plugged one small space heater in the top floor hallway, but I don't see it doing much.....30,000 BTU's in the garage,  :thinking:  if we get too cold we can sleep in @bpsmopar 's Challenger...

:haha: Not so comfortable. I haven't slept in a Challenger since I was 6  :D

Good think it's not really that cold , your fireplace should make it cozy.

Chryco Psycho

bpsmopar

Never fails! Just when you need it the most🤦‍♂️
You can always camp around the Challenger......⛺️