Main Menu

Something I came across while house shopping

Started by mopar thunder, June 30, 2017, 05:55:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar thunder

It's not an E-Body but it is an original RR. The guy had an awesome garage set up and I was so hoping it would work out but unfortunately buying this house didn't pan out. He was going to leave the lift for me for an extra 1K.  He said he was thinking of selling the RR. It's an original #'s matching. It is in really good shape. He also had a 2017 Vette and a 1967 Vette - Marlboro Maroon small block in the garage.

JS29

:sorry: that garage with A lift would have been nice!!! good looking road runner, my cousin had one like it.

Cuda Cody

Should have wrote the RR in the offer.  Sorry it didn't work out.  Good luck with your search.

ViperMan

The previous owner of my house in Pittsburgh had a Rousch Mustang for his wife and a 427 Cobra (kit car) in the garage - both on battery tenders and both with rugs underneath them.  While he didn't have any cool stuff like a lift (DAMN that'd be nice) in the garage, he did have over a dozen tube-lamps all over the place - even some on the walls to light the sides of the car - I hardly ever needed a shop light when working on brake jobs and such in that garage - I loved it.

wldgtx

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 30, 2017, 08:20:51 AM
Should have wrote the RR in the offer.  Sorry it didn't work out.  Good luck with your search.
:yes: that is funny.  Good Luck with the search.

1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

RUNCHARGER

I'm one of the few that like 3-4 Road Runners. They were sort of the last traditional Mopar Muscle Car.
Sheldon