Main Menu

Spring is here.

Started by js27, February 27, 2021, 08:08:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

After 2 weeks of rain almost everyday and temps in the 40's it appears spring has finally sprung. It was SUNNY and 75 here in Summerville South Carolina yesterday and I had to take the Satellite out for a cruise. Today is going to be the same so I may head out again. The yellow-green pollen dust is already starting to cover EVERYTHING !!
JS27

torredcuda

I just went down to Virginia last week and brought the crappy weather with me - overcast and rain with high of 38 degrees for 3 1-2 days straight  ::)  Of course now it`s going to be 68 and partly sunny tomorrow there   :headbang:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Brads70

I'm envious! Love SC wish I could live there!  It was sunny and plus 7 C here today ( about 45F) so things are starting to melt , only have about 3 feet of snow to melt off and some heavy rains to wash the salt off the roads before I can think of getting the Challenger out. Another month or so I'd guess?

usraptor

It's still snowing here in Utah.   :crying: However, it's supposed to in the lower 60s by the end of next week.  :cooldance:

RUNCHARGER

6 and 7 here lately and about 2/3 of my lawn is clear again, going to be at least 10 all this week too. That's the good news, the bad news is it drives me nuts to drive the car and the sticky tires pick up all the little sand granules and flicks them onto the bottom of the car so it's like being married to the prettiest woman in town (which of course I also am) and not being able to take here anywhere. Patience Grasshopper...
Sheldon

70/6chall

Well the weather here in SoCal will be favorable for cruising. There are some local shows and cruises scheduled for upcoming weekends. Was out last week cleaning up the interior on the Dodge. However other things got in the way the past couple of days. I have a 20 ft fruitless mulberry tree out front that was crying for trimming. That's what I did today and yesterday. At least I got the interior squared away.

Guscuda

The satellite looks great  :bigthumb:

js27

Quote from: Guscuda on March 05, 2021, 12:53:49 AM
The satellite looks great  :bigthumb:

Thank You !
It is a fun driver.
JS27