Main Menu

Storage issue

Started by blown motor, December 07, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Does Cody's man cave have extra space?
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cuda Cody

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

blown motor

Quote from: YellowThumper on December 08, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

:rofl:  If only I lived closer.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Don't let distance keep you from owning your dream cars.  I have plenty of space and offer free monthly heat cycling of your tires.   :burnout:   :haha:

Quote from: blown motor on December 08, 2018, 05:46:22 PM
Quote from: YellowThumper on December 08, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

:rofl:  If only I lived closer.

redgum78

I am in Australia so the climate is vastly different but I do have an issue with my roof dripping on warm mornings after a cold night. I brought a cheap gazebo on ebay and set it up in the shed as a make shift paint booth.

when not in use as a booth I store one of my cars in it. Stops the shed rain and the bird shit.

In your case this with a small wattage heater might do the job?

IRON MAN

Last week, I became interested in another vintage car. In the bidding process, I realized it would have to be parked in the driveway. Opps! It's winter time and raining a lot. I searched army surplus tents and found this 15'x18' open floor plan, liner and floor......bit pricey at $14,500 delivered. Takes four people to set up. Two could do it with cherry pickers. LOL. The side yard is 11' wide and there is a clearing in the back yard more than big enough. This tent is army grade fabric that stinks alot and is extremely heavy. Comes with everything to erect it. Could be a paint booth too.   

Brads70

Quote from: IRON MAN on December 08, 2018, 06:26:17 PM
Last week, I became interested in another vintage car. In the bidding process, I realized it would have to be parked in the driveway. Opps! It's winter time and raining a lot. I searched army surplus tents and found this 15'x18' open floor plan, liner and floor......bit pricey at $14,500 delivered. Takes four people to set up. Two could do it with cherry pickers. LOL. The side yard is 11' wide and there is a clearing in the back yard more than big enough. This tent is army grade fabric that stinks alot and is extremely heavy. Comes with everything to erect it. Could be a paint booth too.

That must be a typo at 14,500 for a tent?  :o

anlauto

I was thinking the same thing...Can't you build a garage in the US for $14,500 ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1ownr

We're looking at getting the Showcase car capsule for our '16 Challenger, Storage unit cost going up. This is the type you can drive out. A friend stores his Hellcat in one. Now to get our son to move his stuff out of that side of the garage. 

judy

Racer57

I've had issues like yours and when its going to be cold overnight with lots of sun the next day, I leave the cover off and throw some old bed sheets over only the top of the car with the trunk and hood popped open.

Rich G.

My son lived next door to me and that's what I was going to put in his garage for one of my cars. Then he went and moved. Damn kids. Burst my bubble...literally!

IRON MAN

Quote from: Brads70 on December 08, 2018, 07:42:18 PM
Quote from: IRON MAN on December 08, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

That must be a typo at 14,500 for a tent?  :o
Sorry. One digit too many. Price is $1,250 after shipping $!,450. Has elec outlets every 5 feet, four entry/egress points, hang points every five feet.