Main Menu

wheel studs

Started by BillR1212, June 01, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BillR1212

Hi Team,

I guess I learned a newb lesson Purchased a battery powered impact gun to make life easier instead of messing with a tire iron everytime I want to switch over to my drag slicks. Guess it's more powerful than I thought. Busted a wheel stud off. I now own Toque sticks to make sure it does not happen again. In the meantime, I have to replace them.

Anyone have a part number for a 73 Cuda? I see lots of different sizes and diameters. Being that I run slicks I was trying to move up to ARP, but they only make 3 inch studs which would look pretty crappy on my regular wheels. Any suggestions? Mainly looking for size. Jegs said Chrysler used a few different Knurl sizes which before today I've never heard that word before.

Bill R

Cuda Cody

@MoparDave  will have the stock ones if you want to use them.  You might take one of your old ones down to your local parts store and see what they might have in stock too.  Sometimes they will carry some of the common sizes.

303 Mopar

What wheels are you using for your slicks?  They may take a different length and knurl size.

Brads70