Main Menu

Unhappy Ebay Seller CASE CLOSED

Started by Spikedog08, August 08, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda dad

I guess I have been very lucky with the few things that I have sold.  Definitely makes me think again about selling on it.

RUNCHARGER

That just isn't right. I hope you win your case.
Sheldon

Rutro

I had a problem with a buyer as well and finally got it resolved. There is an actual phone number you can call. I was surprised that a real person actually answered. Lay out the situation and be ready to provide information they ask for. Be nice and calm. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

61K T/A

By the looks of the box even a store wouldn't take it back. Why should you? Make him eat it.

Spikedog08

RESULTS:  "Thank you for contacting us about case 5177107562 for the following item:
332701014751 - K&N Filters 63‑2597 63 Series AirCharger Kit
We've reviewed your concerns and have reversed the outcome of the case. We will process a credit within 48 hours to your financial instrument
."

Well I would love to see the look on the buyers face when gets the note that I get the money back in my paypal.   It also went on to say that any negative feedback left on my account will be deleted.  If the buyer still wants the part, he will have to send me shipping money as here is the last note I got from him after I told him that he bought the part once he opened it and I am sending it back to him. 

"eBay just issued me a full refund so they'll be deducting it from your PayPal account. If you think I'm going to send it back for the second time you're wrong. Have a good day."

Yeah and if you think I'm paying to ship this back to you for a second time, You're wrong unless you send me the money for shipping.  Maybe I should take out some parts that I want too!  lol

Feeling pretty good today!    :cooldance:

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

BIGSHCLUNK

Dave, it's always good (for me anyways) to hear when the seller wins  :bradsthumb:

JS29

Jay Bee

Good stuff, so glad to hear it worked out in your favor. Almost restores some faith in the system.

HP_Cuda

The only possible downside here is that he emptied his paypal account so there is nothing to take.

Yep had this happen to me as well after winning a dispute.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

That's fantastic news!!!!  Glad to hear that you got your money.   :banana:

RUNCHARGER

That's good. I like to see the honest individual prevail.
Sheldon

cuda dad

That's GREAT NEWS!  Glad to hear.

Cudakiller70