Main Menu

Think she's guilty?

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 09, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

After being out of the house allot this week since there have been car events all week we came home last night to a little bit of damage..... Our new puppy seems to be rebelling against being abandoned.....   Oh & while being submissive she did seem to feel the need to stick her tongue out.... :haha:

JS29

ya that is A guilty look on her face if I ever seen one! :sorry:

headejm

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

YellowThumper

We had one that would make her statement by chewing perfectly round little holes in clothes left out.

And yes. Vote is guilty
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

jimynick

Chewing the wall? Oh, man! Nothing that a short leash locked in the garage's vice can't fix I guess. One more power struggle, eh?  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

340challconvert

Guilty; Nature of the beast
My dog keeps digging holes all over our yard.
I keep plenty of chew toys and raw hide available
It seems to help! :whiteflag:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Brads70

Mine likes to piss in my shoe. Like it's quite a skill, not a drop on or around the shoe but fills up the damn shoe , not fun if you forget to check first.  :pullinghair: Problem is I have 2 dogs not sure who the guilty party is..... :haha:  Still love them to death though, better than most people. I have learned to keep my shoes up off the floor, this seems to be the best line of defense as they both have the quilty look when you put them beside the shoe and ask if they wanna talk about this?

71-440

Quote from: Brads70 on June 09, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
Mine likes to piss in my shoe. Like it's quite a skill, not a drop on or around the shoe but fills up the damn shoe , not fun if you forget to check first.  :pullinghair: Problem is I have 2 dogs not sure who the guilty party is..... :haha:  Still love them to death though, better than most people. I have learned to keep my shoes up off the floor, this seems to be the best line of defense as they both have the quilty look when you put them beside the shoe and ask if they wanna talk about this?

:rofl:
Joe

Topcat

That's a guilty smile if I ever saw.  :lookatthat:

We had a Dog when he was bad, we would say..."You're a bad Dog!"

Then he would smile to get us to start cracking up and he knew he'd get off the hook then. 

Morty426

Wait a minute.  Is this the E-Bodies.org version of 12 angry men?

Where is the evidence?

Husk Challenger

Not guilty.... Huskys are always innocent.... :andyangel:

:rofl:
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Dakota

Yeah I'd say guilty as charged.   A crime scene photo involving one of our dogs as a pup is shown below.   This happened on one of the first days she was left alone for the better part of a day.

She also had a thing for my son's sneakers.   Fortunately, if she's left alone for a while now she just carries one of the shoes to her bed but doesn't chew it.   Kind of like "I could trash this if I really wanted to". 

Morty426

What is wrong with you guys?

There has been absolutely no evidence produced in this case!  None!

:andyangel:

BIGSHCLUNK

Puppies.... :rofl: how about CGC and extensive off lead training??  :thinking: