Main Menu

Times have changed

Started by Timbbuc2, January 10, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

It comes a time in life where you dont show pics of your kids, Grandkids have not come along so you get a Mopar to work on and start showing pics of  other baby, your pet.  :rofl:
Get in, I'll drive

71GranCoupe

You need a smaller dog or a bigger door. :waving:

Cuda Cody

Tell us more about your Dog?   :yes:

Marc70challenger

Cuda Cody

We've had Hemi & Laci for nearly 14 years now.  Hemi has Cancer and we're hoping she'll make it a few more weeks.  She's stopped eating, but still gets excited to go on walks.  We are giving her IV fluids and she's doesn't seem to be in to much pain yet.  It's going to be hard to say goodbye after 14 years.

Thanks for posting about your dog.  I've wanted to share some photos but didn't know how to bring it up.

Marc70challenger

Sorry to hear about health issues.  That really stinks  :tired:

wanderlustin

Our two little goofy rug rats... :wave:

headejm

@Cuda Cody Good luck with Hemi's final days. The good news is you had 14 wonderful years together.  :toast:

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

Sorry to hear this Cody. I'm closer to my dogs than most people.....  :(

J-Code Jeni

No doubt it's been a rough time for @Cuda Cody & I. This pic was a few short years ago- acres to run at the dog park & our two just wanted sit on a bench with Cody.  :inlove: If I can be honest, this site's been a good distraction for him.

We absolutely love dogs- who else has pic's of their 4-legged friends to share? 

Timbbuc2

I know what you are going through @Cuda Cody ,its sad. But this is Hank, you know the saying you are not losing a daughter, you are gaining a son? Well in this case Hank was a Christmas present from my daughters X. SO I didn't loose a daughter I gained a Lab. :rofl:
He is so smart we have to spell some words, like Treat.
I think we should have a Smiley that looks like Hemi, Please add more pics of Hemi
Get in, I'll drive

303 Mopar

"They are just a moment in your lifetime, but you are everything in their lifetime."

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Thanks guys for the kind words.  Pets are so great and they become a big part of our lives.