Main Menu

Legendary lead times and other options

Started by Gatorslayer, January 13, 2024, 07:33:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Gatorslayer

Legendary's website shows lead times of 280 days for e-body interiors. Anybody here have experience about how accurate that is (shorter or longer)?

Are there any other options for buying ebody interiors without waiting over 9 months?

RUNCHARGER

I would call a dealer such as Roseville or Dante's. It is possible they may have what you need in stock or perhaps they can get an order pushed through faster for you. The price would be the same anyway and they're both great to work with. Early sixties stuff can get into rare colours etc. but E-bodies are all pretty routine so you might have a better chance of getting it faster.
Sheldon

Gatorslayer

Thank you. I'm thinking of going with the leather interior for my '71 Cuda convertible. I already had the seats done with the standard vinyl (Legendary) and haven't installed yet. I just got a '70 Cuda convertible so I'm thinking of putting the vinyl in that one but that resto is just starting and the '71 is almost done so 280 day lead time doesn't work. I'll try Roseville and Dante's but I have a feeling they don't stock alot of the leather covers. Fingers crossed. Thanks again

RUNCHARGER

Ah: No probably not leather. The Leather for my 70 R/T-SE took quite awhile 10 years ago, I'd try the vendors just in case though.
Sheldon

R/T's 4 R/P

I recently received my order and I would say their time estimate was pretty accurate.
After a few months and the order is in their system you could always call and try to get it moved up.
Legendary is the best available, so buying someone else's may just be a bigger hassle in the long run...IMO.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT