Main Menu

Tour of Brother's Collection Video

Started by 72hemi, February 25, 2023, 05:53:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

72hemi

This past week I had the incredible opportunity to tour the Brother's Collection. They have a ton of extremely rare muscle cars, especially Mopars! Here is the half hour video tour I put together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWYuCHtEj0
Life's too short to drive boring cars

cuda hunter

The AAR T/A wall is freakin awesome!  Now that is some room decor! 

Thanks for sharing.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

moparx5

interesting i didn't see a single Winchester gray / gun metal gray  cuda in there being such a rear color you think there would be one

anlauto

Kinda awesome !!!! but kinda sad as well :bricks:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

Just think of the amount of $$$ in that warehouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JH27N0B

I wonder why they bought the RTS Duster, but didn't get the two RTS Roadrunners when they were also being sold after Steve Juliano passed away?  Since the RTS cuda apparently was sold recently by its long time owner who wouldn't ever sell it to Steve, the "Brothers" could have finished up the task of reuniting all of the RTS cars that Steve had put so much effort into but never got that last piece to complete if they could buy the cuda.

cudaragtop

Incredible collection. I was lucky to have a friend invite me to go see the collection last summer.
It's really mind blowing.

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

cuda hunter

The Ford picture doesn't show up on this mopar site. 

Encrypted software keeps the fordies out.  Gotta try again!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on February 26, 2023, 09:54:29 AM
I wonder why they bought the RTS Duster, but didn't get the two RTS Roadrunners when they were also being sold after Steve Juliano passed away?  Since the RTS cuda apparently was sold recently by its long time owner who wouldn't ever sell it to Steve, the "Brothers" could have finished up the task of reuniting all of the RTS cars that Steve had put so much effort into but never got that last piece to complete if they could buy the cuda.

I found that very odd as well, and sad to see them split up again. :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration