Main Menu

Turkey and Covid?

Started by torredcuda, December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

I remember how when I was a kid in school in the '70s the scientists were telling us we were heading into another ice age. Then 20 years later they told us we were experiencing global warming and we're going to destroy all life on planet earth unless we repent against our evil ways.
Fauci told us not to wear masks, then soon after he said we do need to wear masks.  They said to lock down for a few weeks to prevent a surge and overwhelm the hospitals, then a year and a half later we we still locked down to varying degrees depending on what state you lived in.
Then they said get vaccinated and you can get back to normal life just like it was before with no restrictions or masks.  A few months after that, they said even if you are vaccinated you need to wear your mask and back to some restrictions.
I would like to be an obedient little drone and follow the science, but sadly I was getting dizzy from following their bouncing ball and was afraid I'd fall and hit my head, so had to stop.  :Thud:

Brads70

I use this saying/question when ever the " government" has a "idea"  Especially with covid and "climate change" Regardless of your political leanings. I wonder how many politicians are getting rich off this fiasco? 

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Who is making money on these decisions and mandates , new laws etc...

Right wing-Left wing= same bird for the most part
Admittedly I lean towards the right. Here in Ontario Canada, its the right wing that has imposed the
" show me your papers"  passports to get into restaurants, movies etc.... when the "numbers" are showing pretty much equal vax and not vax rates in getting it and spreading it. The government is responsible for turning families against each other as well as society in general. Turning people against each other has always been a tactic more so  of the left but not exclusively. Divide and conquer .... and fear, oldest play in the book but here we are ALL falling for it!
Firing people ( anybody!)especially Doctors, nurses, police  etc... for not taking an experimental ... jab? ( its not a vaccine by definition) is just evil imo. There will be a day of reckoning!  Invest in rope!
The amount of censorship, silencing alternate voices, lies etc should concern everyone regardless of your pollical beliefs, we SHOULD have that in common! Right? How can anyone make an informed decision when they censor the deaths and injuries caused from the jab? Then inflate the covid cases.
Fun fact.... last time I checked the " vaccine"  manufactures right on their website said it lasted for 3 months another said up to 6 months! That was never reported to the masses. So you want me to take a jab for 3 months " protection" that IS causing blood clots, heart attacks, inflammations etc.. and with unknow long term effect? For 3 months " protection"! No thanks I'll take my chances with getting covid ( very slim chance of getting it)  and even slimmer of dying from it IF I do get it. Personally I'd rather be dead from covid than injured for a vaccine. To me there are worse things than death . If you think getting a jab is the magic bullet to prevent you from getting covid and spreading it then by all means( time has proven that narrative false) , its your body and your right to get it but it's also my right to not get it, and that is not negotiable!   

Remember at the beginning of all this CNN reporting the " mass deaths" were so bad they had to do mass burials on that island off NYC and showed footage of it saying it was all due to covid deaths .   lies!  What they didn't tell you is this had been happening weekly since the 1800's Don't take my word for it, research it yourself! Its been a steady river of lies and coverups  since! 
Remember the " best" lies contain truth to some degree. There has been so much of this in the last 2-3 years I'm having a tough time trusting any media or politicians, and have serious erosion in my faith in the medical and law enforcement communities for not standing up for what is right! 
" I'm from the government, trust me I'm here to help"   ya ok.....
I will NEVER again take at face value what any main stream media source tells me for as long as I live.

The Ghislane Maxwell case sure has been kept pretty quiet on the news!

torredcuda

Millions of dollars to be made with these new vaccines, very little money in off patent drugs that could be used to treat people, guess what the government is pushing? Pretty clear the FDA, CDC etc. care  more about lining the pockets of big pharma and don`t really care about peoples health.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

ragtopdodge

FYI from our new neighbor who rents his place to a guy named Pete:

"More details:

Pete is 52 years old with no underlying health conditions. He first got sick on the Friday after Thanksgiving and had a very rough weekend.  I brought him food, hydration, Tylenol, etc. throughout the week. On Saturday he said he was feeling a bit better. Then the pneumonia kicked in.

He went to the hospital by ambulance on Monday. They intubated him, sedated him with Propofol, killed his pain with Fentanyl, dosed him with steroids and antibiotics, and administered a Covid medication called Actemra. Despite the treatments, he took a bad downturn.

I spoke with the nurse last night. Pete is now on full life support with a 20% or less chance of survival.  He can use all the prayers and positivity you can send. Thank you friends! "

7212Mopar

The latest is they are looking at the merging of Delta and Omicron resulting in a more deadly version. Some articles start popping up on the web to get people spooked. Some say COVID virus will eventually evolve to be less deadly but easily transmitted. The theory is no host no virus.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

anlauto

The end of mankind is upon us...I predict that within 50 years (give or take a couple of decades) , everybody on this website will be dead... :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

oldmoparbuff

"Follow the money" has always worked and thanks for bringing that up.

Prays out to Pete and Family.

I have never seen such separation between people even in my own family, but it's one sided.

Son and Youngest daughter vaccinated.
Oldest Daughter and Son in Law not vaccinated.

At Thanksgiving the vaccinated adult children were verbally thrashing on about the unvaccinated getting vaccinated.

My oldest was: "no thanks." and left it at that.

I finally said enough, leave Covid related crap at the door. 

Even my wife of 33 years is becoming a "Nancy" which is one step better than a "Karen".

My Sister and Brother in law are leaving their good jobs to retire early over the Vax thing.

Jocigar

Quote from: ragtopdodge on December 08, 2021, 09:12:10 AM
FYI from our new neighbor who rents his place to a guy named Pete:

"More details:

Pete is 52 years old with no underlying health conditions. He first got sick on the Friday after Thanksgiving and had a very rough weekend.  I brought him food, hydration, Tylenol, etc. throughout the week. On Saturday he said he was feeling a bit better. Then the pneumonia kicked in.

He went to the hospital by ambulance on Monday. They intubated him, sedated him with Propofol, killed his pain with Fentanyl, dosed him with steroids and antibiotics, and administered a Covid medication called Actemra. Despite the treatments, he took a bad downturn.

I spoke with the nurse last night. Pete is now on full life support with a 20% or less chance of survival.  He can use all the prayers and positivity you can send. Thank you friends! "

That sums up the problem in a nutshell.    These stories infuriate me, because that was me a year ago and I could have easily gone the same way as Pete (prayers)

They refuse to treat the person.   they tell you to stay home and take your chances with Tylenol when in fact so much more treatment can be applied early on.    years later and the medical society still has their head in the sand for treating the patient.    There are treatments far beyond Tylenol, they just don't want anyone to know about them because they are blindly pushing the vac$$ thus we get to hear a 'get the shot' commercial every 2 minutes on TV or radio for years on end.     Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy in trusting the people in charge when they have other means to possibly save your life but they refuse to acknowledge and administer them.   

torredcuda

Well wishes for Pete! Go to 4:00 minutes in, effective treatments instead of sending people home without doing anything for them and only tell them to come back when they can`t breath. My brother in law had it pretty bad a few months after the first big wave hit and went to the ER, they setn him home with NO treatment and he either made it thru or didn`t, luckily he recovered and is fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUJbbiyBCA0

dodj

Quote from: oldmoparbuff on December 08, 2021, 11:49:45 AM

At Thanksgiving the vaccinated adult children were verbally thrashing on about the unvaccinated getting vaccinated.

My oldest was: "no thanks." and left it at that.

I finally said enough, leave Covid related crap at the door. 
Ya, we just had a Christmas party at our house and everyone was told that politics, religion and covid were not to be talked about.
Worked out great!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

PLY474

A Historical Perspective - The 1976 Swine Flu Shot.  There are some similarities and some differences to today, but I think the videos are worth your time.  You be the judge. 

60 Minutes Mike Wallace Exposes the 1976 Swine Flu Pandemic Vaccine Injuries

'Swine Flu' Vaccine Public Service Announcements From 1976!

WXYZ Channel 7 [Detroit, MI] - Action News at 10 - "Swine Flu Vaccine Problems" (Opening, 10/13/76)

torredcuda

dodj

A little more humour...
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

worthywads

Not humorous but after dipping to a low 7 day average of 918 deaths per day on Nov 30 today we climb back to 1281 deaths per day.

Some may find this funny.  Critical thinker or cult member, tough to call.

https://www.wgbh.org/news/national-news/2021/12/05/pro-trump-counties-now-have-far-higher-covid-death-rates-misinformation-is-to-blame

JH27N0B

Talking about cults, sadly some people are all on board with blindly following mainstream medias and some politicians truly evil attempts to divide the country by pitting people against each other and portraying some groups as lower forms of life and bad, and other groups superior or enlightened.
One studies history and ponders how in an advanced European country in the mid 30s a majority of their population came to believe that Jews, gypsies, gays and Catholics were lower forms of life, and responsible for the country's problems.
7 million ended up dying in concentration camps as a result leaving a permanent stain on the history of the human race.
It seems like the same situation is brewing in the US now, just substitute "Republican", "Trump supporters", "red state" and "conservatives " for "Jews", "gays", "Gypsies" and "Catholics" and you likely will come to the realization us mortal humans learn little to nothing from history as we seem to be falling into the same situation the people of Germany did less than 90 short years ago.
Covid unfortunately will be with mankind forever and each person needs to make their own decisions how to cope with it.
Get vaccinated and boosted, then hide under your bed forever only venturing out rarely to the store while driving alone wearing a mask, don't get vaccinated and carry on like Covid never existed, or like most, do something in between those two extremes. It's your choice, live and let live. So worry about yourself and stop judging other people because you are not qualified to do so, as despite what your ego may tell you are not intellectually or morally superior to anyone you are compelled to look down on.
And stop letting evil forces in media and politics convince you to join a growing force that very possibly lead to another tragic permanent stain on the history of the human race.