Main Menu

Two great people are having a Birthday today. MoparDave & torredcuda

Started by Cuda Cody, July 28, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@torredcuda  and @MoparDave  hope you guys have a wonderful birthday.  Wishing you the best day!   :happybday:  :wave:  :happybday:  :wave:  :woohoo:

303 Mopar

Happy birthday to two great guys!!  Have a great day!   :happybday: :banana:

MoparDave

Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

WHAT?  Did I just see scrolling text?  That is cool.  Now I have to figure out how you did it (get ready for a bunch of my replies to be scrolling now).    ;)

Cuda Cody

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

torredcuda

Happy birthtday Mopar Dave and thanks everyone! But I think I`m old enough already and all set with this getting older stuff.    :tired:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Cuda Cody

Is it true you are 58 @torredcuda ?   What the heck are you drinking?  What ever it is I want some it.   :please:   You didn't look anywhere close to 58 when I saw you last.  You might live to be 120 the way you're going man.

Quote from: torredcuda on July 28, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
Happy birthtday Mopar Dave and thanks everyone! But I think I`m old enough already and all set with this getting older stuff.    :tired:

Slotts

Happy Birthday Jeff and Dave!!!  :banana:

Hey Dave, how about celebrating with a 50% off one day special on all part orders, including free shipping???  :yes:    Mike will understand.... :haha: :rofl:

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR... Happy Birthday!! To you both, Live the day and revel in your youth.  Thanks,   Al

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel