Main Menu

Upcoming 2017 Mopar Mile High Nationals, Golden CO

Started by kent_goins, July 18, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Wedg2Go

Missed it! Sorry I missed it! Will NOT miss it next year!

303 Mopar

So it is time to kick off 2018 Mopar Nats, which is now called Dodge Mile High Nationals powered by Mopar.  @CudaKat and I were invited to Mopar Appreciation Night last night and raced Scat Packs. G broke into the 11's and the fast ET was 11.49 at 1000', not 1/4 mile.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

303 Mopar

@CudaKat and I had a great time at Bandimere last night. I was lucky enough to get access to the Mopar suite, where I had dinner with Cristy Lee from the Velocity Channel and All Girls Garage!   :banana:

303 Mopar

The Hellcat Redeye and 1320 were both there, along with a special prepped road track car.  I really like the wheels on the Redeye.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

Wow Kevin Wesleys Bilstien Hellcat was at Carlisle last weekend . That's quite a haul from Carlisle!

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: That white 1320 is the best looking of the three.
Sheldon

ec_co

NICE!! looks like you guys had a great time. I did the Pretenders/Journey/Def Leopard concert instead :)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

Would have been cool to join you this week in Colorado !!