Main Menu

Video out take

Started by blown motor, July 22, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

We are in the looong process of making a video with my two cars. Here is a shot from yesterday that didn't make the cut.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/gallery/;sa=view;id=687
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

303 Mopar

Can't wait to see the finished product!   :veryexcited:

blown motor

You'll need patience. We only have about 3/4 of it shot. I did some mock up editing last night and the opening shot that I was going to use didn't work at all when I put the music to it.  :Thud:  Now I have to change the opening but I have an idea for that. The kids are telling me I'm too fussy but I want to put out a really good finished product. I shot some stuff a few weeks ago with a member here and when I put the music to it, it was just all wrong. the song just wasn't right for a muscle car. You think you have some great footage and a good song but sometimes they just don't work together.

nsmall

I like that shot you just posted.  I guess I am easy to please.   Yes editing can be difficult.  Aren't you hiring some "young" people to help you?

blown motor

Quote from: nsmall on July 22, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
I like that shot you just posted.  I guess I am easy to please.   Yes editing can be difficult.  Aren't you hiring some "young" people to help you?

Hiring?  :haha:  This is a no budget operation. My daughter and her boyfriend are involved in it. He's a computer geek and has the drone. Now he has a new editing program for me to learn.

1 Wild R/T

Now I get to come along & mention that quick time player which is what your program requires for playback has pretty much been phased out, a small number of older webpages still rely on the legacy QuickTime 7 web plug-in to play media. This plug-in is no longer enabled in recent macOS versions and some web browsers.
Websites increasingly use the HTML5 web standard for a better video-playback experience across a wide range of browsers and devices.

FWIW I have no idea what all that means, I just cut & pasted it..... But my laptop doesn't support watching your video.....

blown motor

FWIW I have no idea either. It was shot with a DJI drone and I think the file is an MP4.

Cuda Cody

Sweet!  You have me interested.   :popcorn:

jimynick

OK, we got some rain, so now quit screwing around and get back on the land!  ;)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"