Main Menu

Happy 4th of July

Started by Timbbuc2, July 04, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Happy 4th to everyone, be safe and enjoy!!!!
Get in, I'll drive

ec_co

:happybday:

be safe everyone

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Everyone have a great 4th of July and please be safe.   :grouphug:

jordan

It is a great day to be thankful for our independence and freedom!  Be careful if you play with fireworks.  I work in a hospital and today is the day to see lots of blown up hands and faces.  If it doesn't blow off, DONT look down the tube.  Wait it out.  And obviously, don't light anything off if you are holding it in your hand!  Makes it hard to do anything with your fingers missing!  Ok, done with my speech.  I lost a couple of finger tips when I was younger, and can relate.  I didn't do it with explosives though. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

CudaMoparRay

Everyone have the happiest and safest 4th

JS29

303 Mopar

:unitedstates: :unitedstates:   Out cruising in the Cuda!   :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

70/6chall

Have a great 4th of July everyone, and whatever you and your family may do to celebrate our country's independence please be safe and enjoy.    Thanks,   Al

Roadman

:unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

700 AKN

Spikedog08

Went to see the fireworks in Sonoma California next to Napa Valley and come into town and next to the park where the fireworks are going to be watched from is an orange 1970 cuda with 440 hockey stick!  Nice clean car with what looked like 17 inch rallyes on it. 

Nice to see e bodies while on vacation!   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar