Main Menu

Well, I did it yesterday

Started by Plumcrazzy, October 24, 2019, 05:45:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

That's pretty exciting . . Would of been cool back in the day to walk in and order a new ebody.  I would be excited!  Only ordered one vehicle in my life and it was my pickup truck.   Exciting but nothing like a new hot Rod! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Plumcrazzy

Called the dealership this past Monday just to check on the "Cat". They did a computer check and said a couple more weeks  :huh:. OK--all is cool. Phone rang this afternoon---dealership--"Your Hellcat is here".  :ohyeah: Dealership said they were not even aware there was any kind of delivery scheduled for today---just showed up unannounced  :unbelievable:

BFM_Cuda

Very exciting!

I ordered a scat pack this spring and they said 6-8 weeks, took 4. They did call and say it was built and waiting on transport, expect 10 -14 days to fill the truck for the trip to my area. 3 days later...come get it.

:veryexcited:

usraptor

Octane Red is my favorite color that they offer.  I'm looking at a 2019 Scat Pak in Octane red.  After driving my son in laws 2015 Scat Pak 6.4 Challenger, I can't even begin to imagine the power that Hellcat must put out.   :worship:That Scat Pak was extremely fast!  :bigthumb:   Can't wit to see pics of you and your Hellcat with a huge smile on your face.  :banana: