Main Menu

Car show near Paris yesterday

Started by chal340, April 17, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chal340

Some pics of a car shows yesterday near Paris.
Aroubd 150 cars and more or less 25 Mopar.
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

71GranCoupe

Very cool!  :banana:   Thanks for sharing, great line up of cars too.  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

:popcorn:  Very nice!!!!   :bradsthumb:  thanks for sharing.

ec_co

great looking gathering! pleasantly surprised at how many Mopars compared to other brands and they look great! thanks for sharing

:drinkingbud:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

J-Code Jeni

So cool to see a car show in France while I'm sitting in Washington State.  8) Thank you for sharing- it's great to see those beauty's all cleaned up and sitting pretty halfway around the world!

When we traveled through Italy in 2015, I kept hoping we'd stumble across a car show so we could hang out with cool people and see what type of cars locals appreciate. This is the next best thing!

Biffielube

Some great looking cars! Thanks for sharing.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: ec_co on April 17, 2017, 03:04:35 PM
great looking gathering! pleasantly surprised at how many Mopars compared to other brands and they look great! thanks for sharing

Perhaps the relationship between Chrysler & Simca has a part in that?  Cool Stuff!! Looks like a great time....

Back in 71 my family spent two weeks in Montpellier because our Chrysler lost a water pump.... Parts for Chrysler Big Blocks apparently aren't stocked at the local Simca Garage.....

chal340

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 18, 2017, 08:54:49 AM
Quote from: ec_co on April 17, 2017, 03:04:35 PM

Perhaps the relationship between Chrysler & Simca has a part in that?  Cool Stuff!! Looks like a great time....

Back in 71 my family spent two weeks in Montpellier because our Chrysler lost a water pump.... Parts for Chrysler Big Blocks apparently aren't stocked at the local Simca Garage.....

Yes in the 70's there were imported cars by Simca, we said they are "French"  :)
Some budies have 70, 71 Cuda or Challenger with 383 engine and full option.
The others like my Challenger are imported by individual.

And in 71, 3 71 Hemi Cuda convertible were imported by Simca. ;)
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.