Main Menu

What did you get for Christmas for your Mopar? Or anything else?

Started by Topcat, December 21, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Tells us what goodies Santa left for you?
Or from your friends or family? 

anlauto

Did I miss something ?  I thought I still had lots of shopping time ? :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

Quote from: anlauto on December 21, 2017, 07:24:06 PM
Did I miss something ?  I thought I still had lots of shopping time ? :looney:

No I just wanted to beat you to you posting this.   :P

HUSTLESTUFF

I bought a set of these and speakers and amp that works without head unit. Jegs $227 plasma cutter. Made some speaker mounts that fit under seats for 6inch round speakers with plasma cutter. Made my own sub belt bar that mounts to seat frame

Timbbuc2

All year has seemed like Christmas when it comes to my Challenger, just yesterday ordered my Vintage Air, Merry Christmas
Get in, I'll drive

340challconvert

My wife bought me a HD floor jack for use on my Challenger and surprised me with a premium set of rear brake shoes for my restoration!
:wrenching:

Much better then a sweater and sox!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

usraptor

My baby got new shoes.  Four brand new BF Goodrich TA radials along with 4 American Racing polished Torque thrust wheels.  Mounted and balanced today.  I'll install and post pics tomorrow!

Topcat

This week-end I am getting ready to send my steering wheel out for restoration.

e-mail today:
Thank you for contacting us with your steering wheel request. It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier on the phone. The steering wheel we were talking about was purchased by the owner so it is no longer available. If you want, we can get one ready for you and when it's finished, we can swap. Another option is I send you a loaner while we're restoring your wheel.

Dave
WOODGRAINWHEELS.COM
812-593-4328

@B5fourspeed is going to loan me his black Western Sport wheel while mine is out for 6 months.
That's the lead time right now.

Dakota

Since it just showed up, I'll pretend my new brake proportioning valve from Doctor Diff is a Christmas gift.