340challconvert

Merry Christmas to the Mopar Faithful

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Blowout

BIGSHCLUNK

Dakota

Merry Christmas to all!

Here in Buffalo, we have that "the weather outside is frightful" thing covered pretty well today:  50-60 mph winds, with 2-3 feet of snow forecasted over the weekend.    That said, I'll take this over hurricanes, droughts, tornados and forest fires any day of the week.

anlauto

Guys come on....it's only the 23rd....I have to start my shopping today... :haha: :haha: :haha: Lots of time until Christmas... :P
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bentpshrods

Time to bring this one out again. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas also.   

dodj

Quote from: bentpshrods on December 23, 2022, 08:12:35 AM
     Time to bring this one out again. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas also.   
Hope that's my house.......
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

headejm

Merry Christmas to all! Let's have a great 2023!  :drinkingbud:

jimynick

Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all and may the Season find you and yours happy and healthy and may Santa be generous to you all!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

soundcontrol

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!  :sweden:

May 2023 be the year I get back to my resto!

dodj

Quote from: soundcontrol on December 24, 2022, 03:43:39 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!  :sweden:

May 2023 be the year I get back to my resto!
...on which car?  :)) You're juggling a few. Two or three Challengers, couple 'cudas....

Merry Christmas everybody!!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

CNUMB

70/6chall

Wishing all of the Mopar faithful the merriest of Christmases and Happiest of New Years.

Racer57

700 AKN

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YA' ALL

[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/dodge/videos/724549562135168[/facebook]