Main Menu

What's going on over at CC.com?

Started by jimynick, January 03, 2022, 07:56:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

I just attempted to check out the old alma mater and when I tried, it said I was banned from the site and there was no expiry of that ban. WTF?! Anybody else see this? I really did nothing to deserve being banned and I wonder if the old gal is closing for real and that's the way it's being handled.  :rolleyes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Dakota

Got the same "banned" message when I just tried to log on.   :notsure:

jimynick

Well, either I'm in good company, or it's time to head to the life boats!  :soshelp:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

I’ll check it out in the morning . . Can’t imagine the site just started banning members all of a sudden?  Now if I’m banned . . There is certainly issues! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

I'm also banned. Must be some sort of glitch?

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on January 04, 2022, 05:13:29 AM
I'm also banned. Must be some sort of glitch?

Same message here too....and I figured it had to be just Ian :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Dakota

I felt special being banned until I found out that even trying to view the forum as a "guest" results in a "you are banned for eternity" message.   Dang.   I thought maybe we could have commemorative t-shirts printed or something. :pokeeye:

cuda hunter

I was there yesterday, warning about two different posts, from two different newbies that did copy and paste info in the thread, but at the bottom of the threads there were links that didn't make sense. 
I warned the mods, if there are any, and warned the 3 people that actually talk over there not to click the ads.  Then I got banned.  Figured no good deed goes unpunished. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

BIGSHCLUNK

Spikedog08

OK not sure what is going on as not that savvy with the forum workings.  Please everyone try again and let me know!  @cuda hunter  . . somehow you did have a ban on your account and there was a large list of IP addresses attached to it?  I think I was able to undo the ban so I'm hopeful this will fix the issue for everyone . . .

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

headejm

Works okay for me. Looked at my messages and the last one I had was posted 2016. Guess they haven't missed me.  :rofl:

Brads70

YellowThumper

@Spikedog08 if I click on CC and am now approved would that then ban me from here?
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

anlauto

Works for me, but I won't be going back there anytime soon...this is the best place to be  :perfect10:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration