Main Menu

What's going on over at CC.com?

Started by jimynick, January 03, 2022, 07:56:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

EXACTLY - What's going on over there?

It would appear it's back up and running. I was cleaning up my "Favorites" and before deleting Cuda-Challenger.com I thought I'd click on it first. Talk about being surprised to see the forum up and running again.

Latest post was yesterday in "Newb Intros" and before that was March 01, 2024 in "Parts Wanted".

Caution though, says the site is Unsecure

larry4406

Quote from: Jay Bee on June 14, 2024, 05:15:23 AMEXACTLY - What's going on over there?

It would appear it's back up and running. I was cleaning up my "Favorites" and before deleting Cuda-Challenger.com I thought I'd click on it first. Talk about being surprised to see the forum up and running again.

Latest post was yesterday in "Newb Intros" and before that was March 01, 2024 in "Parts Wanted".

Caution though, says the site is Unsecure
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/

Yeah I got the unsecure warning as well.  Certificate not valid for cuda-challenger and instead for a different domain.

Jay Bee

I just Google cuda-challenger.com, click on the first hit then selected "Forum". It automatically remembered me, I didn't have to login in. I doubt it'll gain any traction what with it being down for so long and other better forum options

cuda hunter

I can't get the forum page to open.
It has indeed been revamped in some ways.

Still though. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 14, 2024, 05:48:59 AMI can't get the forum page to open. 
Maybe you have to login in, or logout and then login in again. As an experiment, after it "remembered" me I logged out, closed my browser, opened my browser again, Googled "cuda-challenger.com" again. When I clicked on the first hit, then Forum, I had to login in again. Works for me, maybe you're BANNED for life (lol), remember this.
 https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/banned-from-cuda-challenger-com/22688/

YellowThumper

Tried finding my old thread.
Stopped posting early on and couldn't find it.
Search engine would not work for me as well.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

RusTy/SE

I tried to add a picture.

No joy.   :( 
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Jay Bee

Quote from: RusTy/SE on June 18, 2024, 04:23:02 AMI tried to add a picture.
Yeah, that was a major downfall of that place. I believe most had to use a third party hosting site like Photobucket.