blown motor

This just came out on YouTube.

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cudamadd

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

captcolour

Me too.  Saw them at Madison Square Garden in 1977.

anlauto

Easier question is: Who doesn't like Led Zeppelin ? :cooldance:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Racer57

Do a google search and listen to Lady Gaga sing a few seconds of Black Dog on Howard Stern. I couldn't stand her until I heard just how good she was.

headejm

St. Louis Checkerdome 1977.   :ohyeah:

Topcat

I was about 50 feet in front of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page that day.

It was the day that John Bonham's Roadies got in a fight with the Bill Graham Roadies delaying the concert for 3 hours.

July 24th 1977. Day II. 
Day on the Green, Oakland, CA.

Edit:
The following day's second Oakland concert 7/24/77 would prove to be the band's final live appearance in the United States. After the performance, news came that Plant's five-year-old son, Karac, had died from a stomach virus.

The rest of the tour (including the Chicago Stadium makeup show and seven additional concerts scheduled through August 13, at the Louisiana Superdome, Rich Stadium, Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, Pittsburgh Civic Arena and John F. Kennedy Stadium) was immediately cancelled.

In recent years, Plant has reflected on the negative dynamics which increasingly became evident as the 1977 tour progressed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_North_American_Tour_1977

Chryco Psycho

RusTy/SE

Birmingham Civic Center May 18, 1977 - even drove up from Montgomery in my 73 Rallye  8)

:cheers: :cheers:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Jay Bee

anlauto

Quote from: Racer57 on May 30, 2020, 07:38:52 PM
Do a google search and listen to Lady Gaga sing a few seconds of Black Dog on Howard Stern. I couldn't stand her until I heard just how good she was.

That's pretty cool 8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

js27

Stairway to Heaven--all time favorite. So many great songs--one of thee GREATEST bands ever.
JS27

IRON MAN

Saw Led Zepplin at Kezar Stadium June, 1973. Fit right in with the counter culture...Tie-dyed t-shirt, bell bottoms, long hair, beads, pre-medicated. LOL . The concert was predecessor to" Day on the Green". Kezar Stadium was former home to the 49ers. 

71-440

Who likes Led Zeppelin?

This is my 2009 Challenger I had the hood liner air brushed with the Swan Song . Also the nose badge I replaced with A custom made one featuring the Hermit from Zep IV

Joe